What's new

Directors directors draft (1 Viewer)

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Shit! :frowning:

Being #2 is harder than I thought.

George just took one of my top 3 fav Directors (as I expected he would). This is a very tough decision as my #1 & #2 are so close.

Ah - the hell with it.

Akira Kurosawa

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
George,

I’m about to get on a plane and have some catching up at home/office to do—so I’ve sent you my picks via a PM.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
OK,

Vickie picks Terry Gilliam

Gabe D is up

On deck:

SteveGon
Angelo.M
Rand

And Kubrick was Lew's first pick too.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Well it's been 12 hours, and unfortunately Angelo didn't send me his picks.

So, we're going to move on. Angelo can make his choice as soon as he stops in.

In the meantime, it's now Rand's turn.

On deck,

ErikG
Chris_Richard
Lew Crippen

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Lew takes Carl Theodor Dreyer.

Brook takes Ingmar Bergman.

Rich is up.

On deck:

Justin_S
Brian Lawrence
Ric Bagoly

and Rand can select at any time.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
I realize that the rules as they now stand might have some minor inconsistencies, or at the least some ambuiguity, so just so there's no confusion:

- Your turn begins as soon as the person ahead of you picks. You have 12 hours to make your pick.

- After 12 hours, if there's been no pick, I'll announce the next person's turn. Please do not make a selection when 12 hours have passed until I make the announcement. Your 12 hour turn will begin with my announcement.

- If you have sent me a private message with a list of your picks (ordered please), I'll post it for you when it's your turn. If all the ones you've sent me have already been taken, you'll have a 12 hour turn like anyone else.

- If 12 hours have passed you don't lose your pick, you make it when it get in. It's just that others who should be picking after you may get to pick first, and may steal your next pick. :frowning:

- The best way to insure your picks don't get stolen by the person after you is to pm me some of your picks. Even if you plan on checking in every 12 hours, the board can be down, or you can have computer or ISP problems on your end.

I think that clarifies everything. Rich has a little bit over 3 hours left on his turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks