What's new

Dine for America---TODAY!! (1 Viewer)

Michael*K

Screenwriter
Thousands of restaurants throughout the US, Canada and worldwide today are participating in Dine for America. The participating restauarants will be donating their profits today to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund. If some people go out to dinner once or twice a week, this is THE day to go. Go out and enjoy yourself and help donate to a worthwhile cause.
For the website with a searchable list of participating restaurants, click here .
------------------
--Mike
Amazon Hot 100 DVD's

Sarah S

Second Unit
Thanks! My husband & I like to eat out; we haven't been able to donate much, so now we can help the cause! :)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Well, I work at a restaurant that participated in Dine for America. :) Pretty busy, too. I believe we pulled in a little over four grand - that's pretty darn good for us on a Thursday!
------------------
He thought on homeland, the big timber, the air thin and chill all the year long. Tulip poplars so big through the trunk they put you in mind of locomotives set on end. He thought of getting home and building him a cabin on Cold Mountain so high that not a soul but the nighthawks passing across the clouds in autumn could hear his sad cry. Of living a life so quiet he would not need ears. And if Ada would go with him, there might be the hope, so far off in the distance he did not even really see it, that in time his despair might be honed off to a point so fine and thin that it would be nearly the same as vanishing.
-- Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
I wish I had seen this thread earlier.... Olive Garden and Red Lobster here in Calgary and most of canada were participating as well
------------------
I AM CANADIAN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks