What's new

Digital Eyes Question (1 Viewer)

Tom Rhea

Second Unit
Does anyone have any good/bad experiences with Digital Eyes? I had been using DVD Empire, but they can't seem to get my movies to me without charging my card twice, which ties up my checking account, which is not acceptable, which means I need to find a new store. Digital Eyes seems to have the large selection I want, low prices and they are located close enough to me so that regular shipping shouldn't take too long, so if there aren't any major horror stories, I'd like to give them a try. Thanks for your help!

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
I've ordered many items from Digital Eyes and have had no problem thus far.

They're pretty quick too, at least compared to DDD. Not as fast as Amazon is for me, but fast.

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
Digital Eyes is awesome. I order all my stuff from them. The main thing I like is the frequent buyer points they have. After you buy so much you can apply our points for $X off an order. It really helps if you buy a lot of movies. Also be sure to see if they have any coupons running when you order. They usually do. Right now they have $5 off $60 by using the code DEC2004. They're pretty hard to beat.

Once in a while you can find some nice deals on used discs too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks