What's new

Die Hard 5 in the works (1 Viewer)

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Had absolutely no idea this was in the works. Thought the franchise was done and gone for good.
Great trailer, looking forward to seeing this.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the link.
Nice to see Lucy back. I hope that's not her only part in the film.but it appears this time it's a father and son film.
Wanna best that taxi driver is going to be like Argyle was in the first film?

Stan

Senior HTF Member
He's getting a bit up in years to play this part (he'll be 57, maybe 58 while filming), but if anybody can pull it off, Bruce Willis can certianly do it.
Looking forward to this, hopefully they keep the quality as high as the others and make it a believeable situation.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Because his son is in this film, I had this notion the other day that perhaps his son would say Yippe Ki Ya.....after killing some bad guys.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Watched the trailers. These daddy-son team-ups seem to be Hollywood's way of putting franchises that are near death on to life support. It just gets old. At least I'll know that the James Bond franchise has finally reached maximum entropy when an installment is made showing him teaming up with one of his love children.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks