1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Did You Order Alien Quad @ DDD? Did Yours Ship Yet?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Bob-ATL, Dec 8, 2003.

1. Bob-ATL

Bob-ATL Well-Known Member

Ordered this on Tuesday Dec. 2 with 20% off. Got order confirmation but has not shipped yet. I know DDD probably got swamped with orders with this promotion. Did anyone here get notification of shipment or even received theirs yet (from DDD with 20% coupon only please)?

[​IMG]

2. Jesse Leonard

Jesse Leonard Well-Known Member

I just got an email saying mine has shipped. I used the coupon just like you.

3. Eric Meske

Eric Meske Well-Known Member

I ordered mine last week as well, and I have not gotten a shipping confirmation yet either.

4. Bolivar G

Bolivar G Well-Known Member

DDD is always slow in shipping. I always buy from them and have never failed to recieve an item. You will get your alien set eventually. Its sort of a trade of, get a good price but slow shipping.

5. Todd Stout

Todd Stout Well-Known Member

Every time I order from DDD, it takes nearly a week for my DVDs to arrive. Considering their prices (and the 20% off sale last week) I really don't care too much. I always end up getting my order in the end.

6. Jay E

Jay E Well-Known Member

Ordered mine last Thursday and it hasn't shipped yet.

7. Neil White

Neil White Well-Known Member

They are not consistent in sending out ship confirmation emails. Their on-line order status isn't always up to date either. But, I've never had a problem in hundreds of orders.

N

8. Carl Walker

Carl Walker Well-Known Member

Mine arrived TODAY!!! [​IMG] My wife pulled it out of the mailbox and called me at work to let me know... BTW, I ordered it at around 6am EST on 12/2 using the USATODAY 20% off coupon. It was the only title in my order.

It was shipped in a fairly sturdy box that was just a little bit larger than the Alien Quadrilogy set. There was wadded-up shipping paper around it to keep it from banging around. I was VERY relieved to find that the box was in incredible shape. [​IMG]

9. Mark Zimmer

Mark Zimmer Well-Known Member

I frequently get shipping confirmations from them a day or two after I get the discs (I'm only 1 state away from their warehouse in Illinois). So it may be on the way for all of us; that said I got shipping confirmation last night so any minute now quadrilogical goodness will be mine all mine. [​IMG]

10. Jeff_HR

Jeff_HR Well-Known Member

Just called this afternoon. Mine is stuck in an endless queue awaiting shipping. It might ship this week I was told.

11. Nathan_R

Nathan_R Well-Known Member

Ordered mine on the 4th using the coupon. It arrived yesterday. [​IMG]

12. Jeff_HR

Jeff_HR Well-Known Member

Lucky you! [​IMG] I ordered on the fourth too. Heaven knows when mine will ship & arrive. [​IMG]