What's new

Did You Order Alien Quad @ DDD? Did Yours Ship Yet? (1 Viewer)

Bob-ATL

Stunt Coordinator
Ordered this on Tuesday Dec. 2 with 20% off. Got order confirmation but has not shipped yet. I know DDD probably got swamped with orders with this promotion. Did anyone here get notification of shipment or even received theirs yet (from DDD with 20% coupon only please)?

:D

Eric Meske

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered mine last week as well, and I have not gotten a shipping confirmation yet either.

Bolivar G

Second Unit
DDD is always slow in shipping. I always buy from them and have never failed to recieve an item. You will get your alien set eventually. Its sort of a trade of, get a good price but slow shipping.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
Every time I order from DDD, it takes nearly a week for my DVDs to arrive. Considering their prices (and the 20% off sale last week) I really don't care too much. I always end up getting my order in the end.

Neil White

Supporting Actor
They are not consistent in sending out ship confirmation emails. Their on-line order status isn't always up to date either. But, I've never had a problem in hundreds of orders.

N

Carl Walker

Stunt Coordinator
Mine arrived TODAY!!! :D My wife pulled it out of the mailbox and called me at work to let me know... BTW, I ordered it at around 6am EST on 12/2 using the USATODAY 20% off coupon. It was the only title in my order.

It was shipped in a fairly sturdy box that was just a little bit larger than the Alien Quadrilogy set. There was wadded-up shipping paper around it to keep it from banging around. I was VERY relieved to find that the box was in incredible shape. :emoji_thumbsup:

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
I frequently get shipping confirmations from them a day or two after I get the discs (I'm only 1 state away from their warehouse in Illinois). So it may be on the way for all of us; that said I got shipping confirmation last night so any minute now quadrilogical goodness will be mine all mine. :D

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
Just called this afternoon. Mine is stuck in an endless queue awaiting shipping. It might ship this week I was told.

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
Lucky you! :) I ordered on the fourth too. Heaven knows when mine will ship & arrive. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks