What's new

3D Blu-ray Review Dial M for Murder 3D Blu-ray Review (1 Viewer)

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Osato said:
Cool. I was hoping for a theatrical one day screening at the local theater, but that did not happen.
Warners does have a digital hard drive of the film on 3D available for Theatres. It played a classic series back in September at the Prytania Theatre in New Orleans. You could check with Theatres in your area bro see if they have a classic series. Mot sure where you live but both Regal and Cinemark have a Thursday night series.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
ahollis said:
Warners does have a digital hard drive of the film on 3D available for Theatres. It played a classic series back in September at the Prytania Theatre in New Orleans. You could check with Theatres in your area bro see if they have a classic series. Mot sure where you live but both Regal and Cinemark have a Thursday night series.
Thanks. My local theater showed The Birds last Fall. I was unable to attend though. I was hoping for Dial M for the 3D experience.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Watched this a few days ago, and while it had the same impact at home that it had seeing it in the theater all those years ago during the 1980s 3D revival, there were crosstalk issues on the disc.

JSul

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Sullivan
Movie Tavern here in Fort Worth is showing DMfM on Tues/Wed...but alas, not in 3D.

JSul

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Sullivan
Movie Tavern here in Fort Worth is showing DMfM on Tues/Wed...but alas, not in 3D.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
JSul said:
Thats a shame for there is a DCP (Digital Cinema Package) from Warner Classics of the 3D version. It played in New Orleans back in October

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
ahollis said:
Thats a shame for there is a DCP (Digital Cinema Package) from Warner Classics of the 3D version. It played in New Orleans back in October
Speak of the devil, I just saw it on Wednesday night in scenic Doylestown, Pennsylvania.

The topic of ghosting on this disc was brought up when it came out and while I don't have the eye that others here have, I didn't notice any ghosting issues with the DCP presentation.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks