What's new

Dexter Season 3 (1 Viewer)

ErichH

Screenwriter

Not a bad tack, but Miguel cannot be allowed to talk to Maria if caught. The eye opening event with the lights is one thing, but what about Dex visiting her prior and hanging the evidence on Miguel? She will think this through with or without Miguel.

Great to see the series finally back in high gear.

MichaelD

Stunt Coordinator
Maria confronts Miguel. He kills her. Problem solved. She hasn't been doing much this season anyway and her character has run it's course.

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
Ooh, just had a thought about the cliffhanger. Will spoilerize it in case it ruins the actual outcome for y'all!

Dexter was "kidnapped"... for his bachelor party! :D

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
i haven't seen ALL of jimmy smits work, but his acting on this series appearance is INCREDIBLE! i think it's his best work!!

my fav. part of this episode is when 'tammy' tells vince his eyes look good, then his creepy laugh, hahaha lol. i die everytime i watch an episode because it is absolutely funny!

phil, that's an interesting theory =).

mylan

Screenwriter
Philip, I would second that if it were not for the ring, Prado seemed truly unhinged and to include the skinner, naw, not buying it.

My wife and I caught the season of NYPD Blue with Smits illness storyline and we still think that is his best work but this badguy itensity is really giving that a run for first place. I am not used to seeing him as a bad guy but he brings his "A" game for Miguel. Good stuff indeed.

Oh yeah, Masuka, sadly underused this season....

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma

Agreed, they should have let him run double duty as Tang on Chuck this season.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I get the feeling Miguel's wife will be the one who takes Miguel out, which puts a lid on Dex's secrets.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
This would be an easy way out but aren't all new model trunks required to have a safety release inside the trunk? The car that he was in looked pretty new. They even make them glow in the dark.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt

He had a bag over his head and hands zip tied. A bit more difficult then. You can't pull it if you can't see anything or use your hands.

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
Dex escaping from the trunk wouldn't be too satisfying. Not when this series has as one of its trademarks, the scenes where Dex confronts serial killers while they lay on the table. They have the potential to do a scene where Dex is the one on the table (or tied in a chair), facing death and being forced to answer questions, beg for his life, fight or give up. That will be compelling tv. Or they could go in some completely different direction and surprise me. They've done it so often (and so well) before.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Yeah Sunday's Ep was Incredible, I've never felt this series had a lull, but I think these last two eps with Dex and Miguel One upping each other have been the finest it has yet to offer, one thing for sure the series never fails to surprise the Hell out of me, the shear inventiveness in the plots to have Dexter get off the Brink of discovery are alway not cheap they are very cleverly devised.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Another out of left field curveball! But I really like the way this went, because it circles us all the way back to the beginning of the season.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Loved the conclusion of Dex's "friendship" and I also loved how he changed up his usual slice and dice method especially for Miguel.

I was practically yelling at the screen "Go ahead, Dex, tell him what you did, that'll really piss him off." with a sly giggle on my part and to my delight he did just that. :cool:

I can't wait to see how this season ends!

ChrisCAB

Stunt Coordinator
Wow. This is the rare series that forces you to recognize the talent of everyone involved, especially the writers. Can't wait for next Sunday.

On an unrelated note, I hate the new HTF format.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Awesome episode. Sux there's only one left. I loved the conclusion to his kidnapping. And Miguel on the table - intense.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member

If it's the skin, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and on the bottom left there is a skin chooser - you can change it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks