What's new

Dexter Season 3 (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I just realized it's from the preview for next week. Since they cut it in right at the end, it seemed to flow out of the ending, so I'm sorry about that. I will spoilerize the above.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
All I got out of this episode is that Dex is so going to rip Miguel a new one:

IT is ON like Donkey Kong!

ChadMcCallum

Second Unit
I've liked this season but I haven't found it as gripping as previous seasons but this weeks episode was fantastic. Jimmy Smitts plays a great bastard. Did anyone else think Dexter's temper tantrum fantasy was actually happening? All I could think of when he threw the stool through his window was "How the hell is he going to explain this?"

Jim_F

Screenwriter
Take home lesson: It doesn't pay to be Maria's friend (Doakes, Ellen, and Mig's on deck)

Miguel is looking like a spree killer. Two down within 24 hours and looking for a 3rd. I'm guessing George King doesn't make it very far into the next episode.

Can we really be down to the last 3 episodes of this season? :frowning:

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Missed the last two episodes - just caught up now. Miguel I sniffed you out from the beginning!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I always knew there was something wrong with this "friendship" and it's been confirmed.

Even if I didn't suspect that there was something not right with Miguel I knew that Dexter would still need to deal with him, we can't have an indefinate serial killer team-up on this show.

This show is too cool for Batman and Robin-style sidekicks, Dexter works alone and will again...soon.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif
Miguel will regret crossing Dexter Morgan.

What i'm wondering about, though, is HOW will he deal with him? Ordinarily I would naturally assume that he'll soon become a slide in Dex's AC but the guy is the DA, he can't just vanish like that, not even Dex is that good at concealing a murder.

We shall see.

And yes, I thought Dex's rage induced tantrum was real and was thinking the same thing lol.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
It will come down to Dexter and Miguel. From Dexter's viewpoint, Miguel has violated the code.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
what a great episode. maybe miguel will kill dex's wife to be out of kraziness? who knows. what'll probably happen is miguel&dex catch george and kill him. then dex kills miguel after that.

i just have to say taht this is one of the best series ever made. i luved every single ep of this series so far. none of them have let me down. even BSG, the one i thought would be the best of 21st century so far, let me down post mid-s2. i never thought i'd say that before i watched this. i was like, serial killer killing others? that's stupid.

mylan

Screenwriter
O.M.G.! For a season that started off slower, it is headed toward what I believe to be the best season finale ever!
This episode had so much going it was hard to process it all, Dexter is up against his most powerful adversary yet, all the others (I.T.K., Doakes) were nothing compared to Prado. I loved the power struggle between Dexter and Prado, the gloves are off and Prado seems to have won round one.....

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Indeed after a slow simmer this season, all the pieces fell into place and Dexter dialed the intensity up to 11.

Two predators circling one another. This will be a great finish for sure.

Jim_F

Screenwriter
Wow. This could go so many ways that I'm totally off balance.

The more Quinn comes off as genuine and honest, the more I distrust him.

Supposedly Mr. King has Dexter now (have we seen him driving a Caddy before?) At least Dex doesn't have the disadvantage of not knowing where Freebo is.

In the long odds department, Miguel now has a jealous wife. While it doesn't look like his comeuppance so far, these things have been known to become ugly and violent.

I don't have a clue which ways this show will go, and it's great!

Well OK, I'm pretty sure Dex will not meet his dermal demise, that would really be a problem for the upcoming seasons.

ErichH

Screenwriter
Aside from Miguel and the skinner operating together, we now have Maria in play. We know what a shark she can be from last season, so look out ;)

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
Wow. I was reserving judgment on this season because it was slower than S1 or 2 (not meant to be a slight as it would have been hard to keep up that pace) and I didn't like the whole baby plot, but it went from 15 mph to over 100 mph very quickly.

Are we to believe that Miguel has been connected to the skinner longer than he has been connected to Dexter? How would he have known where to find the skinner otherwise when King was on the run? If he has known King all along, maybe Dexter didn't introduce Miguel to killing and the lawyer's death is not on his hands? Did Miguel know that the hunt for Freebo as the skinner was wrong? Raises a lot of questions.

If the traffic cameras show Prado's truck, LaGuerta is definitely going straight after him.

Glad to see Dexter's read on Angel as "the guy he would most want to be because he is good" was proved right again.

MichaelD

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I think the lightbulb went off for Maria as Miguel was pulling out of her driveway. My prediction. Maria pins Ellen's murder on Miguel. Dexter escapes from King, and says that Miguel and King have been working together to find Freebo, and that Miguel had King kidnap Dexter because he found out about it.

Miguel and King in jail, Dexter free, and his secret is safe.

MichaelD

Stunt Coordinator
I was also expecting Dexter to find more than one ring in Miguel's cigar case. I guess he really hasn't killed before this. Thought that was going to be the shocker of last night's episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks