What's new

Desperate Housewives - season 6 (1 Viewer)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Season finale. So, will the baby switch be MJ and thus give them a quick settlement allowing them to return to Wisteria Lane? Meanwhile Paul Young is renting their house (having been recently released from prison?).

We were wondering whether it was indeed 30 seconds between when Patrick Logan hit the button on the detonator and the bomb went off. So, after it finished completely on the DVR we went back and saw that it was exactly 30 seconds - no cheating there (as opposed to the birth scene).

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
I am amazed that the last post before Neil's was in January. I guess this show has seen better days.

Eddy the girl strangler saved a girl from being strangled by her umbilical chord. Hee hee. I see what you did there, Cherry.

Amusing twist with the detonator. Did not see that coming. I think it was the only part of the night I actually enjoyed.

I'd assume that the switched baby isn't MJ just because that's too obvious.

Paul Young is back? And now the show has come to a complete circle.

Oh, and what better way to deal with your suicidal son than to send him off the NYC by himself and never contact him again? Good times.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I thought whoever played the part of Patrick Logan had that daytime soap opera actor vibe, his acting and screen presence just stood out like a sore thumb.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Originally Posted by Patrick Sun

I thought whoever played the part of Patrick Logan had that daytime soap opera actor vibe, his acting and screen presence just stood out like a sore thumb.

I guess it depends on whether you consider Dr. Who and Torchwood to be "soap opera". John Barrowman is well-known for his role as Capt. Jack Harkness on those shows.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
As much TV as I watch, I have not watched any of the Dr. Who's or Torchwood, so I wasn't familiar with the guy, but he was like watching a mannequin trying to act.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Hanson Yoo

Amusing twist with the detonator. Did not see that coming. I think it was the only part of the night I actually enjoyed.

..... Oh, and what better way to deal with your suicidal son than to send him off the NYC by himself and never contact him again? Good times.
The detonator was a nice surprise. Before the show, I was wondering why she didn't just make a dud bomb, but then they took care of that.

Well, he will have his grandmother and his hot girl friend to take care of him in NYC.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I didn't see the bomb switch coming either.

Other then that, it was a pretty average finale. I'm confused how bad it got for Susan financially if she got all that money from selling her half of the strip club. I must have missed something. But like was said above, she'll get the settlement money for the baby switch and her worries will be over.

And Brea's situation seemed rather anticlimatical. I'll bet she'll get her company back.

I had to look up who Paul Young was as I forgot his storyline.

Simon Massey

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Simon Massey
Not a bad season but this show is kind of one of those I watch in the background now - some great moments but generally average overall. Usually watch it while Im on the computer. The pattern of the show with its "twists" etc has kind of got a little stale and even though they tried to reinvent it a little by moving 5 years later a couple of seasons ago, it is pretty much more of the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks