What's new

Desperate Housewives season 3 ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
I hadn't noticed that. I just noticed that the plots have all become either very tired or ridiculous.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
no comments? are people still watching this show? :laugh:

they just about threw the monkey wrench in here, lynette+cancer. i thought a MAJOR character was supposed to depart this season, no?

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
It was okay for me the wedding between Susan and Gabby was I guess a filler. But the Lynette thing was interesting, she fell in love with this chef guy, and her poor husband has to deal with it. Carlos, boy does he have a weird sense in getting women who's dishonest to him.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
if carlos is a "desperate husband" why doesn't just go ahead and adopt someone? i know they tried before but it's perfect now. it's clear all he wants is gabby+son.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I seem to recall reading that Eva Longoria revealed in an interview that Gaby and Carlos are going to end up together next season. She got in big trouble with the producers over that!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I didn't feel much when Edie let herself go, I guess I wasn't all that attach to the character.

Hoping Gabby's going to sabotage Mayor Jackass's guv'nor chances.

Danielle's kid is going to be so screwed up thinking Danielle is her sister. Chinatown, anyone?

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Ditto, didn't see that coming at all. Kind of looked foward to her attempt to patch things with Carlos but that's not going to happen. Brea and the baby thing is the wierdest thing I've seen.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
In addition to Chinatown, that was the "twist" on one of the six thousand episodes of Law&Order. (Hope everyone has seen Chinatown!)

Supposedly, what happened to Edie is the biggest twist they've ever done on DH, but it does have some parallels with how the show started, with Mary Alice killing herself. Of course, there are many different variables, but it's not like the idea is totally out there. Hope they don't cheapen it by saving her in the first few minutes next season. I guess Nicolette can go on tour with Michael Bolton (does he still do that?)

Steve Schaffer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Schaffer
I wouldn't be so sure Edie is really gone unless some announcement has been made that Nicolette Sheridan is leaving the show. On the other hand it wouldn't be the first time characters were dropped for budgetary reasons.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman

I was on the phone and Lucy was busy with the little one, so the only part of the baby thing we caught was when Orson said "I'll love and raise this baby as if it were my own." I'm sorta afraid to ask, but. . .what does this have to do with Chinatown? It's not Bree's gay son. . .is it? :eek:

htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Danielle got knocked up by Edie's nephew, but Bree doesn't want anyone to know about such a shameful situation, so Danielle's been sent away out of sight during her pregnancy to have the baby, and Bree's faking a pregnancy, so when Danielle's baby is delivered, it will coincide with Bree's delivery of her "baby". Then the baby will be raised as Bree's (and Orson's) child, and the child will relate to Danielle as its sister, not mother.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Ah, thanks. I knew about the Danielle issue, but kinda forgot about it.

Does Danielle realize that she's going to get slapped around by Jack Nicholson in season 18? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks