What's new

Deputy, Virginian S2, and Wagon Train S2 deal (low to mid $30's) @ Amazon (1 Viewer)

smithb

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brad Smith
Originally Posted by mark78

Sorry you missed the good price at Overstock. My order is processing so don't know if they'll ship soon or not. I was hoping to get Virginian at Sam's in the same case as Season 3, but my Sam's have been carrying Season 3 in both designs tin/plastic so this may mean they won't continue with the special packaging for Sam's. Also I have two Sam's close by and the previously more frequented store has less Timeless sets available than ever before, while the other has many of the Timeless sets, just not the newest releases. Wondering if they are going to quit selling the Timeless sets altogethr?

I have the same situation. A Sam's close to work and a Sam's close to home. One supporting an entire middle aisle of the store for movies/TV and the other barely a half an aisle. Same situation with the season 3 tin and plastic cases. I have a Costco membership as well that I have had for 15+ years. The Sam's was a gift this year by my inlaws since I kept asking them to pick up titles for me from their Sam's in FL. I have to say, with no Timeless there may not be enough reason for me to keep both when the year is up. And my Costco has the gas station so that one isn't going to go.

mark78

Agent
Real Name
Mark
Overstock has lowered the price again, not as low as before but cheaper than other online sites. $40.18 and $40.20

There listed as in stock but for some reason my order is still listed as processing.

smithb

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brad Smith
Originally Posted by mark78
Overtstock has lowered the price again, not as low as before but cheaper than other online sites. $40.18 and $40.20

There listed as in stock but for some reason my order is still listed as processing.

Thanks, I may look into that.

I find it interesting that they offer an extended warranty potection plan on DVDs. I don't think I've eve seen that one before.

mark78

Agent
Real Name
Mark
Originally Posted by smithb

Thanks, I may look into that.

I find it interesting that they offer an extended warranty potection plan on DVDs. I don't think I've eve seen that one before.

That is interesting, I didn't notice it when I ordered. This is only my 2nd order from them ever.

smithb

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brad Smith
FYI, I did receive feedback from Timeless about Sam's Club and the lack of seeing Virginian S4 and Wagon Train S3. It turns out the Sam's buyer representative decided not to pick up those two titles this time around. So at this point don't expect to be seeing them there. However, that doesn't mean other new Timeless titles won't be appearing there in the near future.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Thanks for that update, Brad. It's a shame those titles aren't be carried by Sam's Club, but as you said it doesn't mean future titles won't be carried.

Gary "Timeless has really been cranking out some rarities and I'm hoping that continues" O.

mark78

Agent
Real Name
Mark
Originally Posted by smithb

FYI, I did receive feedback from Timeless about Sam's Club and the lack of seeing Virginian S4 and Wagon Train S3. It turns out the Sam's buyer representative decided not to pick up those two titles this time around. So at this point don't expect to be seeing them there. However, that doesn't mean other new Timeless titles won't be appearing there in the near future.

If they turned down 2 such popular shows as these doesn't look like they would carry anything else timeless would be selling. Hopefully it won't affect timeless sales enough to hurt future releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks