1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Denon retailers - looking for D107

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Anish, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Anish

Anish Stunt Coordinator

I am looking for Denon retailers in the Buffalo, NY area. I went to the www.denon.com website and looked up retailers in that area (Cheektowaga, Amherst, Getzville, Niagara Falls, Buffalo) and any retailer that I call either doesn't carry Denon or doesn't exist. I think Denon's retailer list on their website is quite out-of-date.

As such, I need the help of my fellow HT'ers here in locating a Denon dealer in that area. If not that area, I would settle for any other area too, just to get an idea of actual pricing for a particular mini system that I am looking for.

I am looking to get the Denon D-107. If anyone could assist me in this, that would be awesome.

Thank you.

2. marcus_h

marcus_h Agent

These guys are in Dartmouth Massachusetts, far away from you, but an authorized denon dealer. Its where I buy my ht equipment...from my Denon Receiver to my turntable phono cartridges.

http://www.sound2audio.com/

3. Mike Farrington

Mike Farrington Auditioning

You might try Rowe Photo, Video & Audio here in Rochester, NY. Their number is (585) 442-8230.

4. Jimi C

Jimi C Screenwriter

Anish.. try calling Stereo Advantage.. they do not list denon on there site but im pretty sure they carry it in store..

1955 Wehrle Drive
    Williamsville, NY 14221
    1-800-835-7290

Theres also a place called Speaker Shop but i dont think they carry denon, they are mostly really high end equipment like rotel, b&k, mcintosh and the like..

other then the retail giants like circuit city and best buy i dont know of any places you could try..

Theres no good deals on home audio in Buffalo.. i usually buy online..