What's new

Denon AVR1312 Blinking Power Light/Button (1 Viewer)

denonavr1312

Agent
Real Name
Bill
Hello. Still lots to understand about this Receiver but a question I have is that the Power Light blinks continuously instead of staying on steady. I thought I had read something about this in the Manual but cant seem to locate it now. I would think it should be steady? Any ideas? Thanks.

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
Denon has some service bulletins out for xx12 models for a grounding issue. Follow these instructions for a factory reset, and if they don't help, I suggest getting it repaired.

denonavr1312

Agent
Real Name
Bill
Thanks very much David, will try that out and advise. It seems to go steady after a long time but can be annoying while it is on. Cheers/Bill

denonavr1312

Agent
Real Name
Bill
That seems to have worked David, will keep an eye on it in case it happens again. Again thanks very much. I have some questions on the inputs/outputs to this receiver. Wonder if you would be able to give me some assistance on that if I post a block diagram? Thanks again./Bill

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
What kinds of question on the in/outputs?
And keep that "processor re-set" in your frontal noggin, you'll use it often.

denonavr1312

Agent
Real Name
Bill
Ok, thanks. I'll post the diagram as a separate question under a new title so it may assist someone else. Cheers/Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks