1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Denon AVR1312 Blinking Power Light/Button

Discussion in 'AV Receivers' started by denonavr1312, Oct 30, 2012.

1. denonavr1312

denonavr1312 Active Member

Hello. Still lots to understand about this Receiver but a question I have is that the Power Light blinks continuously instead of staying on steady. I thought I had read something about this in the Manual but cant seem to locate it now. I would think it should be steady? Any ideas? Thanks.

2. Dave Upton

Dave Upton Owner
    Owner

Dave Upton
    Denon has some service bulletins out for xx12 models for a grounding issue. Follow these instructions for a factory reset, and if they don't help, I suggest getting it repaired.

3. denonavr1312

Thanks very much David, will try that out and advise. It seems to go steady after a long time but can be annoying while it is on. Cheers/Bill

4. denonavr1312

That seems to have worked David, will keep an eye on it in case it happens again. Again thanks very much. I have some questions on the inputs/outputs to this receiver. Wonder if you would be able to give me some assistance on that if I post a block diagram? Thanks again./Bill

5. schan1269

schan1269 HTF Expert
    HW Reviewer

Sam
    What kinds of question on the in/outputs?
    And keep that "processor re-set" in your frontal noggin, you'll use it often.

6. denonavr1312

Ok, thanks. I'll post the diagram as a separate question under a new title so it may assist someone else. Cheers/Bill