What's new

Denon and Marantz HTF Holiday Sale (1 Viewer)

Dr. Anthony Rosalia

Stunt Coordinator
Save $20 off of any Denon or Marantz Product we sell. Call Email or PM for more savings.

Use Coupon Code "denonxmas" when you call or order online.

Please email, PM or call us for EVEN MORE
savings!!

This is for the Following items we sell

Denon AVR-1083P Receiver Now $1079
Denon AVR-983P Receiver Now $849
Denon DRA-395P Receiver Now $349
Denon DRA-685P Receiver Now $499
Denon DN-A850 4 Channel Multi Room Amp Now $799
Denon PMD-800 AM/FM Tuner Now $299
Denon TU-1500RDP AM/FM Tuner Now $349
Marantz SR6400 Receiver Now $699
Marantz SR7400 Receiver Now $949
Denon DVD-1200P DVD Player Now $539
Denon DVD-900P DVD Player Now $349
Denon DVD-1710P DVD Player Please call New Product
Marantz PMD910P PAL/NTSC DVD Player Now $369
Marantz PMD930P PAL/NTSC DVD Player Now $649
Marantz PMD970 5 DVD Changer Now $449
Denon MV-8300P DVHS Recorder Now $1099
Marantz PMD750 Remote Control Now $549
Marantz PMD790 Remote Control Now $1049

We are a fully authorized Denon & Marantz PRO dealer and not a Denon Consumer Dealer. All items now ship DIRECTLY from Denon & Marantz to you that will validate our claims. Pro online dealers do not have a verification system as on the Denon/Marantz Consumer website.

This sale includes any other items listed on the Denon/Marantz Professional Website HERE

PlasmaDocs.com NEW HOURS 9:30AM-6:00PM EST until Christmas.

See out amazing sale inventory for the HTF HEREhttp://www.hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=219428

Dr. Anthony Rosalia

Stunt Coordinator
These are all state of the art in Denon "PRO" gear. They have had these models for some time now without upgrade in crestron "P" category of integrated pro equipment. They have come out with a few more models like the DRA-395P DRA-685P AM/FM 2 channel receivers and the DVD-1710P DVD player which are brand new that came out in December. We are trying to get Denon Consumer products on board with us.

To see what we can sell go to http://www.d-mpro.com

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
What is TOTL in Denon and Marantz receivers?? Model numbers??? Do you sell them??

Dr. Anthony Rosalia

Stunt Coordinator
In the "pro" versions the Denon AVR-1083p was the flagship but is now currently discontinued as well as the AVR-983p. The "Pro" Marantz Line still includes the SR7400p and the SR6400p 7.1 and 6.1 receivers.

These are not the same as the consumer Marantz and Denon line which we do not carry yet. TOTL in the Denon consumer line is currently the AVR-5805 with a $6K price tag with HDMI switching, THX and Faroudja 10 channel output for a dual 5.1 setup if requested, all digital...amazing. http://www.usa.denon.com/catalog/pdfs/AVR5805.pdf

The "pro" line can be found here. http://www.d-mpro.com

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
Sorry to be a pest but I never thought about this before. My systems were always seperates untill my first HT receiver (Pioneer ELITE VSX45TX) now I am considering purchasing an Elite VSX56TXi or a comparable to better model, hence all the questions.

I know the word PRO and how it pertains to audio gear typically, sound reinforcement/built for large spaces etc.

You mention that this gear is "Pro" models. . . Is this gear that is typically sold to the "Pro" user or does "Pro" refer to a different line all together?

What advantages are there when purchasing this gear? Pro's and Con's so to speak. . .

Dr. Anthony Rosalia

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Guy,

"PRO" gear is primarily used by professional musicians and professional installers in making automated houses and used in more of a commercial setting where flexibility is mandatory in installations. The "P" at the end of the model number denotes this and means that it usually contains an RS-232 connector to connect to to whole house integration systems like a Crestron controller, allowing it to be controlled from any room in the house via wall panels or remotes. This makes integration extremely easy as most "pro" products allow this in the entire pro line.

Hope that helps :)

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
Thanks. . .Meanwhile I did find out more at the Denon website. . . Still thinking wether or not to go "Outlaw" seperates or another receiver. . .

Prior to my Pioneer VSX45TX I was using a Marantz AV9000 with Rotel power. . . The receiver route was simplier and less expensive but not near as versatile. Much easier to change the Preamp and keep the amp especially if I am going to do this every year or so. . . Only drawback to the "Outlaw" Preamp is that it is 2 years old now. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks