What's new

DeepDiscountDvd 20% off sale begins 11/9-11/25 (2 Viewers)

Viper

Second Unit
Real Name
Joe Fisk
Well, supposedly, it was incorrectly marked as being in stock. It was backordered, but it should ship today or tomorrow. Still BS. They should've updated the order status page to actually say it was backordered instead of just "Open."

Viper

Second Unit
Real Name
Joe Fisk
4 more days gone by. Carlin finally shipped. Only 1 part of the 5 or 6 seperate shipments from my 20% order has arrived so far, and 1 of the movies had a loose (screwed) disc. One title still hasn't shipped and it's starting to annoy me. How the hell does it take 3 weeks to restock something like Dracula 2000!?

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
the last of my DD orders came in yesterday- and I got in one title from DVD Planet that was supposed to be on backorder unitl the 18th.

still waiting for the remainder of 3 seperate orders from DVD Planet (all back ordered titles), that have all shipped last week. If previous shipments are any indication, I should have everything by the end of this week.

Just hang in there Viper. You'll get your stuff eventually. With DD and DVDP, it really helps to be patient.

Viper

Second Unit
Real Name
Joe Fisk
Well, everything was shipped. 2 of the 4 shipments I've recieved so far had a loose disc. This is bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks