1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Deep Discount DVD 25% off sale through 6/24

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Hollywoodaholic, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Hollywoodaholic

Hollywoodaholic Edge of Glory?

Wayne
    Okay, we know, we know, no one cares anymore, service ain't what it used to be, not everything's on sale, and good luck finding anything with their search ("The Sting" on blu-ray?). But hey, I just scored the upcoming Criterion release of the best Zen cult movie ever made, "Harold and Maude" for half price at $20, so I'm happy. So, without further comment...
    http://www.deepdiscount.com/index.cfm
    Codes include:
    25MORE
    SAVE25
    SUMMER12
    And probably the usual suspects:
    SUPERSALE
    USATODAY

2. Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman Executive Producer

Aaron Silverman
    O, what thrills once charged our Mays, breath bated in anticipation of the savings-sucking vacuum that was the Deep Discount 25%-Off Sale. Quaint SD reminders of those wanton consumer adventures yet mock us from within their still-pristine plastic wraps in neat rows along our straining shelves.

3. Hollywoodaholic

Hollywoodaholic Edge of Glory?

Wayne
    My Criterion blu-ray order arrived the day after release. That's pretty good service for DDD. They passed the test. And I didn't have to wait for the Barnes & Noble 50% off Criterion sale in July to get the same price.
    SUMMER12 is another code.