What's new

Deep Discount 20% off ACTUAL SUMMER SALE NOW ON. (1 Viewer)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
To any Freaks and Geeks fans:

I recently rented this one from Netflix after hearing everyone's everloving neverending praise for the show. I watched the pilot and I wasn't all that captivated. So does it get better if you just stick with it or is the pilot one of the best examples of a F&G episode?

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
To any Freaks and Geeks fans:

I recently rented this one from Netflix after hearing everyone's everloving neverending praise for the show. I watched the pilot and I wasn't all that captivated. So does it get better if you just stick with it or is the pilot one of the best examples of a F&G episode?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Well, I'd like to try out this sale, but apparently I've forgotten my password and the "email password" function at DDD doesn't seem to actually email the password.

Just have to create a new account, I guess.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Well, I'd like to try out this sale, but apparently I've forgotten my password and the "email password" function at DDD doesn't seem to actually email the password.

Just have to create a new account, I guess.

RudyN

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rudy Nunez
Whenever I enter a code, I get the following message:

Please refresh the page. Thank You.

Diagnostics:
An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

theNowPrice = Variables.nowPrice * 0.01

Error near line 409, column 12.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cannot convert to number.

Please, check the ColdFusion manual for the allowed conversions between data types

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFSET), occupying document position (409:6) to (409:52) in the template file /u03/web/deepdvd/cart.cfm.

Template: /u03/web/deepdvd/cart.cfm

I then have the logout, and login to see my cart again, but when I try a code, it does it all over again. Any ideas?

RudyN

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rudy Nunez
Whenever I enter a code, I get the following message:

Please refresh the page. Thank You.

Diagnostics:
An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

theNowPrice = Variables.nowPrice * 0.01

Error near line 409, column 12.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cannot convert to number.

Please, check the ColdFusion manual for the allowed conversions between data types

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFSET), occupying document position (409:6) to (409:52) in the template file /u03/web/deepdvd/cart.cfm.

Template: /u03/web/deepdvd/cart.cfm

I then have the logout, and login to see my cart again, but when I try a code, it does it all over again. Any ideas?

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I've been getting that message since 8:30 last night. It shows up whenever you try to open or refresh the Shopping Cart page. The worst part is that it started happening *just* as I was about to complete my order! :frowning:

Anyone called CS about it yet?

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I've been getting that message since 8:30 last night. It shows up whenever you try to open or refresh the Shopping Cart page. The worst part is that it started happening *just* as I was about to complete my order! :frowning:

Anyone called CS about it yet?

James D

Second Unit
Try deleting all DDD cookies and you should be able to reload your cart and check out. I had the same problem and after I deleted the cookies, I was able to proceed as normal.

James D

Second Unit
Try deleting all DDD cookies and you should be able to reload your cart and check out. I had the same problem and after I deleted the cookies, I was able to proceed as normal.

MattGentry

Second Unit
Question for everyone: How fast did your stuff ship out?

I ordered about $169 worth on Tuesday night, but here it is, Thursday afternoon and nothing has shipped.

I'm assuming it's because they are being inundated with orders, but still...

(Three of my sets say "In Process" and three are on "Backorder." The backorders won't ship 'til the 3rd, so those are alright. It's the other three I'm wondering about..)

MattGentry

Second Unit
Question for everyone: How fast did your stuff ship out?

I ordered about $169 worth on Tuesday night, but here it is, Thursday afternoon and nothing has shipped.

I'm assuming it's because they are being inundated with orders, but still...

(Three of my sets say "In Process" and three are on "Backorder." The backorders won't ship 'til the 3rd, so those are alright. It's the other three I'm wondering about..)

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
I ordered on the 18th, it shipped the 20th, and arrived today the 24th. But it didn't show up on their site as shipped untill the 22nd saying it shipped n the 20th.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks