What's new

Deep Discount 20% off ACTUAL SUMMER SALE NOW ON. (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
DVDTALK
SUMMERSALE
PRICESEARCH
WCKG
DEEPDISCOUNT
DVDSALE
USATODAY
KLSX
BARGAINFLIX
GOOGLE

DVDDEALS new
radio new

Dax P

Stunt Coordinator
From their fine print: *Offer valid on currently available DVD's only. Coupons do not apply to orders for prerelease DVD's.

Coupon IS good for 'currently not in stock' (because they're out) items, though, right? I think so, but I'm not positive...

Dax P

Stunt Coordinator
From their fine print: *Offer valid on currently available DVD's only. Coupons do not apply to orders for prerelease DVD's.

Coupon IS good for 'currently not in stock' (because they're out) items, though, right? I think so, but I'm not positive...

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Dax,

I can confirm, at least from prior experience, that back-ordered items are absolutely 'covered' by the coupon codes.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Dax,

I can confirm, at least from prior experience, that back-ordered items are absolutely 'covered' by the coupon codes.

Dax P

Stunt Coordinator
Thank you, sir.

Yeah, seems to me I had a couple 'unavailable' items the last time around, over the holidays...

I'm at 277.29 before applying the coupon, staring at it awhile... (it's Band of Brothers that's 'unavailable' right now... been debating a Sam's Club-for-$65 for awhile... this'll be $63.40...)

Dax P

Stunt Coordinator
Thank you, sir.

Yeah, seems to me I had a couple 'unavailable' items the last time around, over the holidays...

I'm at 277.29 before applying the coupon, staring at it awhile... (it's Band of Brothers that's 'unavailable' right now... been debating a Sam's Club-for-$65 for awhile... this'll be $63.40...)

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
already jumped on for PIECES OF APRIL for a little over 7 bucks.

Man, I went nuts. I got like 20 movies... and I have NO money... this bill is gonna kill my mom... and I have to pay her back... ah.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
already jumped on for PIECES OF APRIL for a little over 7 bucks.

Man, I went nuts. I got like 20 movies... and I have NO money... this bill is gonna kill my mom... and I have to pay her back... ah.

Cary T

Screenwriter
Received my order today from the testing phase and DDD did honor the discount. Just ordered 5 more Criterions. Waited for The Lower Depths to release today :)

Cary T

Screenwriter
Received my order today from the testing phase and DDD did honor the discount. Just ordered 5 more Criterions. Waited for The Lower Depths to release today :)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
I'm about to place an order for all six Buffy sets. The thing is, two of them are not in stock. Now I know DDD had a restriction on preorders but does it apply the same way to things out of stock?

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
I'm about to place an order for all six Buffy sets. The thing is, two of them are not in stock. Now I know DDD had a restriction on preorders but does it apply the same way to things out of stock?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks