What's new

Deep Discount 20% off ACTUAL SUMMER SALE NOW ON. (1 Viewer)

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
I can't get the site to do anything.

Can anyone who ordered confirm that the prices on dvdpriceserach are the same as the base price you got before discount?

I just checked many of my discs I got in the last few months (thinking return for cheaper at the sale...). After comparing prices it looks like the prices I paid at walmart are cheaper even with cali's crazy 8.25% tax included. Now, that was interesting.

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
I got through to the site this morning while at work. Took awhile but the Emma Peel megaset will be MINE. (Oh, I used the summersale code, btw.)

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Robert, log out of DDD, then clear your browser cookies, then log back in. I *think* that's what people have been doing to make the code box reappear.

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Add "PRICESEARCH" to the list of working codes. That makes 6. Somebody call the police.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Well, although it took forever to get checked out, I ordered 16 titles this morning. Now I come here and find there's MORE codes to use... I can hear my credit card wimpering already. ;)

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
Of the discs that were cheaper, only 4 of the purchases in the last couple of months... I still saved $20, enough to get me two more discs for $10 more than the 4 discs originally cost me.

Now it's time to figure out what I forgot.

BTW the last time they did this, the USAToday coupon, discounts applied to out of stock items and preorders despite them stating otherwise. Sorry it's not the case this time! I wanted to preorder aladdin and star wars. =(

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I'm glad that worked, Robert. That reminds me, just found out that "DVDSALE" *is* an active code for this sale, AND there's yet another one: "BROKEWALLET" (Seriously).

So the current available 20%-off codes apparently are:

SUMMERSALE
DVDTALK
DVDSALE
USATODAY
PRICESEARCH
DEEPDISCOUNT
KLSX
BROKEWALLET

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I'm starting to feel sorry for the DDD employees. Did their boss just lose it?

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
Their site is crawling.

Edit: I placed my order, and got the final confirmation screen, but I have yet to get an e-mail and their Order Status page doesn't list any open ones. How long before I place the order again? When do the coupons expire?

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
Their site is crawling.

Edit: I placed my order, and got the final confirmation screen, but I have yet to get an e-mail and their Order Status page doesn't list any open ones. How long before I place the order again? When do the coupons expire?

Scott Leopold

Supporting Actor
It took me about 4 hours to get my order to show up on my Order Status page.

Here's a question: One of the four DVD's I ordered is backordered, and says it won't ship until 6/28. Will they ship the rest, or should I call and request them to ship the others without waiting another ten days on just the one DVD?

Scott Leopold

Supporting Actor
It took me about 4 hours to get my order to show up on my Order Status page.

Here's a question: One of the four DVD's I ordered is backordered, and says it won't ship until 6/28. Will they ship the rest, or should I call and request them to ship the others without waiting another ten days on just the one DVD?

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
In my past experiences, they'll ship as they're ready. So if one isn't available, that'll ship by itself. Be aware though, that if you paid for shipping, the late one will ship with their free shipping, and will take even longer to get.

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
In my past experiences, they'll ship as they're ready. So if one isn't available, that'll ship by itself. Be aware though, that if you paid for shipping, the late one will ship with their free shipping, and will take even longer to get.

DanielCo

Stunt Coordinator
Last time they had this sale (I think I'm still paying bills of for that one), each discount code was allowed only once. So if you used USATODAY once, you couldn't use it again.

But as many have so kindly pointed out here, there are now, what a half dozen codes available and those you haven't used should still work.

Already dropped nearly $200 on this one. We'll see how I feel later in the week. :D

DanielCo

Stunt Coordinator
Last time they had this sale (I think I'm still paying bills of for that one), each discount code was allowed only once. So if you used USATODAY once, you couldn't use it again.

But as many have so kindly pointed out here, there are now, what a half dozen codes available and those you haven't used should still work.

Already dropped nearly $200 on this one. We'll see how I feel later in the week. :D

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
GuessWho over at DVDTalk just reported that a Chicago radio station announced yet another (!) DDD code for this sale:

WCKG

....Paging all bankruptcy attorneys....all bankruptcy attorneys to HTF please....

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
GuessWho over at DVDTalk just reported that a Chicago radio station announced yet another (!) DDD code for this sale:

WCKG

....Paging all bankruptcy attorneys....all bankruptcy attorneys to HTF please....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks