What's new

Dear Warner Bros: So, when may we actually expect the GREYSTOKE Archive Blu-ray? (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
The most recent release date of July 16 for the already twice-delayed GREYSTOKE now shows on Amazon as "Temporarily" out of stock. Meaning, I assume, you really aren't ready with it yet again. This is growing deeply frustrating. Is there anyone out there -- perhaps Mr. Feltenstein would drop in for a moment as he once did -- who can enlighten us about its release? Many thanks.

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I checked a few other sites including Warner archives lists it as being available, they seem to have it, you sure it's not just Amazon who are out of stock.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I just got a press release from the Archive, and it's the first title on the list for the most recent releases, so it should be available now.

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
My order is still "In Process" but my credit card was charged, so I'm guessing it will show up any day now.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I am sure this will look stellar once it is finally out there, but I'd love to read a few reviews before I order, if only to know it's actually been released.

Dr Griffin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zxpndk
I'm happy to report that this looks and sounds pretty good. Looking forward to the reviews.

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
schtan said:
Not sure. How many versions are there?
This version is the international extended cut of the film, runs about 7 or 8 minutes longer than the USA theatrical edition.

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Professor Echo said:
Is Andie MacDowell's voice still dubbed by Glenn Close?
if it isn't it should be.

It would be interesting though if Andie has learned to do a better english voice over the years and could be put back in, i expect that would be work the studio wouldn't want to do even if it was possible thanks to an improved dialect from Andie.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Had some trouble with the Archive web site (which has happened before) trying to order this, but spoke to customer service on the phone and put it through that way. Looking forward to it!I wonder if Mr. Feltenstein revealed any news about forthcoming Blu-ray Archive titles, if the program is even going to continue.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Dick said:
Had some trouble with the Archive web site (which has happened before) trying to order this, but spoke to customer service on the phone and put it through that way. Looking forward to it!I wonder if Mr. Feltenstein revealed any news about forthcoming Blu-ray Archive titles, if the program is even going to continue.
Perhaps you can ask him that question yourself when he appears at this question and answer session?

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Dick said:
The most recent release date of July 16 for the already twice-delayed GREYSTOKE now shows on Amazon as "Temporarily" out of stock. Meaning, I assume, you really aren't ready with it yet again. This is growing deeply frustrating. Is there anyone out there -- perhaps Mr. Feltenstein would drop in for a moment as he once did -- who can enlighten us about its release? Many thanks.
It's been in stock at Amazon so with you starting this thread, I wonder if you order it and have you received it?

Don't forget the question and answer session with George Feltenstein on August 14th.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I have this disc now -- purchased from the Archive web site -- and it's a beauty. Many thanks, Warner Bros, and I hope you can find a way to keep the Blu titles coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks