What's new

"Day Break" starring Taye Diggs (1 Viewer)

t_smitts

Grip
Real Name
Todd Smitts
It may not happen for a while but is anyone else hoping for a release of this one? It was a actually quite a good show in the vein of "Prison Break". Unfortunately, I think it showed up at a type when there were just too many serialized showed on for viewers to stick with and many (like "The Nine" and "Vanished") just fizzled out.

I do think it would make for a nice, not-too-pricey DVD set with it's 13 episodes. Although it was obviously meant to go on longer, the story is wrapped up (though you never do find out exactly why he was living the same day over and over again or why finding out who framed him would fix that).

Here's hoping!

Chad E

Stunt Coordinator
I only managed to catch the first couple episodes of this series, but I did enjoy it, and I am hoping for a DVD release. Did all 13 episodes in the planned arc get filmed? They only aired, what, six episodes? I'd be all over a complete series release.

Derek_J

Stunt Coordinator
Oh? I was sure 13 eps was intended to be the length of the series.

Chad E, the rest should be on abc.com

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
i hear that they were only available for a limited period of time on the ABC website. I am sure though that someone could rip them from there and release them to the P2P community

Chad E

Stunt Coordinator
^ Unfortunately, "only viewers within the United States can watch these full-length episodes".

MikeMO

Stunt Coordinator
I caught the remaining eps online. Wow, what a well thought out show. Would love to see this on DVD.

Rakesh.S

Second Unit
the show was too complicated and didn't give us a good ending

major thumbs down....however, thumbs up to the viewers that tuned out after the first episode.

bignev44

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Neville Johnson
I hope this comes out of dvd as well but i am still waiting for Thief...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks