What's new

Day After Tomorrow DVD not at DeepDiscount? (1 Viewer)

Eric Huffstutler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Eric Huffstutler
I called about a month ago asking why I didn't see "The Day After Tomorrow" up for pre-order at DeepDiscount DVD and was told it was going up in 2-weeks. That time came and went and two calls later still a no show. I was told they could order it for me at the MSRP of $29.98. The last person I spoke with was a woman who was extremely rude and smacked chewing gum in my ear the entire time! She insisted they were not carrying it and that completely blows me away. A major title from a major studio and everyone else is carrying it... why not the leading online DVD retailer?

I have spent thousands over the past 5 years with them and referred numerous people but I am now having second thoughts!

Does anyone have insight to this situation or may know what is happening?

Eric

todd s

Senior HTF Member
You would be better to wait and see if a Brick & Mortar (ie-Best Buy, Circuit City) has it cheaper.

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
They are not always the swiftest folks on the block.
I tried IN VAIN to find STAR TREK-TOS in their list, going through pages of Trek listings-nearly gave up-then by chance found it listed (literally) as:
ST: The Original Series
Perhaps TDAT is there under some wierd spelling-their search setup is non too sophisticated ie THE DAY.. or simply DAY...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks