What's new

Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (1 Viewer)

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
That was a fun show for my children tonight, for obvious reasons. During the relay portion of the show, after all of the teams had danced, my daughter turns to me and says she couldn't find anything wrong with what any of them did. Neither could I. But before the judges revealed their scores, I made my choices and it turns out that I had the first, second, third, and fourth places correct. Lucky guess, I suppose!

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Close race! While Miss Coleman is in the lead, my guess is that Miss Pickler will take the mirrorball. Though Miss Raisman could upset them.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
The women's vote could be split too much...

Jacoby for the win...It has happened before...

Personally...Kelly/Derek's freestyle was the best ever. No flash...just dance.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
We'll see how the voting affects the final scores for the women tonight. You could be right about Jacoby. My hunch is Miss Pickler. But the other ladies are just as much in the fight.I was surprised to see they scheduled the finals to air from 9:00pm to 11:00pm rather then 8 to 10:00pm. I guess the Bachelor special was more important to air at 8:00. :)

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Although my kids wanted Zendaya to win, I think the team that won deserved to win. My family enjoyed this show (even though we only saw two weeks of it). We may watch it from the beginning next season, depending on whom is on it.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Big surprise for me tonight was Miss Raisman being in 4th place. But the winning team was the deserving one. I agree Scott.Tom Bergeron indicated some new changes next season, so aside from one show a week, It will be interesting to see what they have in store.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I wonder what sort of previous dance training Kelly had because she moved pretty well for a "non-dancer", even with Derek being her coach.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Nelson Au said:
Big surprise for me tonight was Miss Raisman being in 4th place. But the winning team was the deserving one. I agree Scott.Tom Bergeron indicated some new changes next season, so aside from one show a week, It will be interesting to see what they have in store.
Nelson,My wife, kids, and I were very surprised to see Ali eliminated when she was. I thought for sure that Jacoby would be the first to go last night.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Most NFL players do well with the voting due to their fans. Olympic gymnasts have an uphill battle with the fan voting, though Shawn Johnson overcame it and became a DwtS champ in her first season on the show.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I credit Kelly being as good as she was, for the same reason Brooke was...and it isn't Derek(mere coincidence)...They both "got it" quickly. Neither had fear of looking bad.There are other examples as well...Helio, Donald Driver and many that didn't win...Kelly Osbourne, Misty May...

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
As well as his choreography, that's a huge part of it too! Often risking irritating Len.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Not sure if your branching out to films and music has panned out, but I guess she's not coming back.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
We got to hear her sing at the Jimmy Kimmel show on the HTF Hollywood trip back in 2008 (I think).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks