What's new

Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (1 Viewer)

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I liked the premiere episode. Lindsay was sure wearing an outfit that would have worked well on Edyta...

It was amazing how bad Hughley "danced". It can't be Cheryl's problem. I bet he's first gone.

Ms. Coleman, she'll be great till her fans(are there any?) let her down.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
I started to watch this because my mother enjoys it and loves to talk about it, but I think they're dropping down in the list for "stars". I've already deleted it from the DVR, there are better things available.

They've never really had "A" list stars, but it seems like this time they're getting into Kathy Griffin "D" list celebrities.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Its the second week of competition.

It will be interesting to see Zendaya and Jacoby will be able to retain the lead, or will another couple start to improve and Zendaya's and Jacoby's fast start will begin to fall back.

It looks to me based on last week, D.L. Hughley will be the first to go.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
D.L. Hughley still scored the lowest. And Derek's partner Kellie made quite an impression.

The leaders stayed in the lead. Interesting question if Zendaya really has enough of a fan base to keep her around.

I hope Dorothy makes a recovery, I doubt she leaves tonight despite her bad showing. Andy Dick was a surprise and did well.

My guess is D.L. Hughley may be saved, Cheryl must have enough fans to save them.

So either Lisa, Victor or Wynona goes tonight. Come to think of it. Wynona probably has a good enough fan base to save her tonight. And the ladies may not want to see Lisa's partner go. And Victor's new Pro Lindsey isn't bad either.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Cheryl has had a few early exits.

Not that I ever want to see a pro "not be back"...but Cheryl has gotten lousy draws since her two wins. I still can't believe Drew won his season. Emmit shouldn't, technically, have won season three when Edyta had, arguably, the best choreagraphy ever...that season.

And seriously...after this...How did Edyta and Joey not win...(and by the way, Edyta got Joey doing a reverse trail in three different dances. The "turn" was different all three times. Not other "celeb" has ever been tasked with a reverse trail. The Pro is usually the one doing the reverse...when the step requires a reverse)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Unless Zendaya or Kellie really screw up they are both going to end up in the top spots at the end.

Personally, I think Kellie is the best overall. And with Derek as her partner I don't see them losing.

I am going out on a limb and predicting that Kellie will win this season. (Unless she gets injured or
something else untoward happens.)

Packy

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I see this season stacked to the women. Seriously...After Kellie and Aly, who of the men has any "fans"?

Jacoby. Seriously? If he draws half the support of Jerry or Kurt, I'd be shocked.
Andy. Ha.
Ingo? I haven't watched a soap in, well...ever. Does anybody really watch GH? Is GH the one he is on?
The Bachelor? This, to me, is pandering in the worst. Sure they had a really good excuse for the Bachelor-ette that joined up(injuries and severely short notice).

Who else???

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
There's one thing about Zendaya that hasn't come up yet. They made a kind of big deal when Shawn Johnson was on that she was sort of underage at the time. Meaning they were skirting the issue of making her too sexy with her costumes and moves. Zendaya may face the same issue.

Zedaya has gotten a really fast start, so its possible she could flame out too! I agree Kellie looks promising so far to win.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Anybody wondering about "dance moves"(sure the actual costume is a different story) for a 16yo...

Have them step into a pre-teen ballroom competition some time. You don't just "magically" create a "hot Rumba routine" at the age of 18.

Now is DWTS ready and willing to show off a 16yo dancing with an over 21(how old is Val anyway?) doing moves you'd see during a DanceSport Youth event?

My answer...no.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
By the way...doubt (m)any of these dancers are 18(18 is as old as possible here)...and yes, it is Moscow, where they aren't as "hung up" as we Yanks are...

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Lisa was struggling last night. Because her professional partner is a looker for the ladies, she might be saved. That plus any sympathy votes. But I think she is close to going.

So that leaves DL or Andy to go next. Andy's performance seemed to please the crowd, so it could be DL.

Is it me, or did it seem terribly unfair that Kellie's husband sang the song she danced to? That sort of stacked the deck a little for her.

I think Ms. Coleman Zendaya is going to struggle to stay at the top. I had a feeling because she had a strong start, it could be difficult for her as the others improve.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Zendaya is good. I just have a feeling she isn't going to take the Mirrorball. I suspect the others we be gaining on her.

Jacoby surprises each week. Alexandra is doing very well too.

Agreed about Sharna and Lindsey Arnold isn't too bad either.

Really hard to tell who goes tonight. Ingo, Victor, D.L. or Andy.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Maybe this "girl-thing" Victor alluded to is over and he starts to actually do something. I thought boxers were better than this...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks