What's new

Dancing With The Stars Season 14 (1 Viewer)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Well you were right Patrick. I wouldn't have thought Martina would go so early.
Tonight's elimination will be hard to guess. Everyone did really well. I would guess Jack, or Gavin or Sherri or Gladys or even Melissa.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Maria's body is taking quite a beating, hurt ribs and now a pre-fracture bone in her foot.
And Melissa hit her head last night during the performance and had a slight concussion.
Hard to say who will go tonight.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Only got to see the last hour (and just snippets of the first hour's dance during their short review at the end, but I'm guessing Gavin, Sherri, and Melissa might be in the bottom 3. It's a popularity contest at that point.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
You were right Patrick, it was Sherri. She was certainly very emotional and disappointed to go so early. Her bubbly personality couldn't save her, though I thought she'd survive another week or two.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I'm sort of surprised Gavin hasn't gone home yet, but it does look like he's trying, so maybe that counts for something (unlike that season where Karina was stuck with Billy Ray Cyrus, that was just not a good situation).

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
The strongest dancers last night really had impressive moves and choreography! Maria's continued fragility of her body may cause her a more serious injury, but she's impressive due to Derek. Same with William and Katherine. Mark Ballas is really doing well with her training and it seems there's that competitive rivalry with Derek. Donald is impressive as well, his dance was showing his bodily strength and artistry his partner is teaching.
Of the weakest three; Gavin, Gladys and Melissa, my guess is Melissa gets sympathy votes for her head injury and force of will to continue. Maks is doing a good job with her. Gladys could be saved for similar reasons plus the Motown theme coming up means she has to stay for that. And Gavin really does seem to try, but he's probably a goner! He may have appealed to his fans, and that may count a lot to save him over Gladys.
Who knows, Jaleel did well but could get booted or the kid Roshan. But their pro partners along with the pro partners of the others must have fans too by now which could help!

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Wow, this week's trio dance was impressive all around.
It really helped the weaker Melissa and Roshan. It's really going to be hard to guess who goes tomorrow. Can't believe the semi finals is next week. I'm guessing it's still going to be Melissa and Roshan.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Semi finals week. The remaining 4 couples did well last night. Unfortunately for Katherine Jenkins, she missed the ending of her last dance and appears to have injured her back. And her scores were lower as a result, so she and her partner Mark may be out unless her fans vote to keep her over one of the other three.
Maria seems to be the one to beat.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Katherine was in the zone too, up until those final last seconds of their 2nd number. Pretty strong final four, though.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I don't believe what happened in the elimination!
I figured Katherine had a good chance of being voted in. Same with Wiliam. And I was sure Maria was a sure thing. And Donald might be out.
But I guess the fans wanted Donald and Maria didn't have the fan base.
So between Katherine, William and Donald, I don't know who will come out on top. I'm guessing Katherine. And William has a good chance too.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Maria had that "wanted it too badly" quality to her personality, probably turned off some of the voters.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Good point Pat. Or maybe they hated her giggling! :)
I saw her and Derek on GMA this morning and they were in very good cheer. Maria was very pleased she got as far as she did. Of course they will all say that.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Katherine has a more lovable quality about her than Maria does. But I'm not sure if the female vote gets split next week between William and Donald, and Katherine and Mark squeaking out a win if they perform well.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Agreed on all counts Pat. Katherine is very likable. It's going to be a tight race next week.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
If it wasn't for being pleasantly surprised early on about Katherine's dancing, I probably would've tune out on most of this season's DwtS. But I got to say, she looked really old in her last dance number, not sure if it was the make-up, or the demands of the dance training.

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
Once they announced Katherine was safe, then I guessed Maria would be the one going home. Even with her high scores she just doesn't have the fan base.

The packer fans are crazy, the whole city of Green Bay empties out to the stadium every time there is a Packer game. And look at how crazy the ball room has been every time William steps out. Their fans just crush Maria's.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I noticed that too Patrick.
I didn't realize that the football contingent would be such a large factor! I could see that William has a large and growing female fan base!
Monday and Tuesday will be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks