What's new

Da Hip Hop Witch! (starring Eminem as Vanilla Ice) (1 Viewer)

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
Check this ish out.

Eminem and Vanilla Ice in the same movie, dog! Whaaaat? Isn't this one of the signs of the apocalypse?

Scheduled for release on 6/17/2003, this gem undoubtly gets the coveted Worst Movie Title Award even if it is a good movie(which I doubt)! Why didn't they just call it Da Hip Hop Bitch!

sacred blue

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
Can you say Deluxe Superbit 2-disc treatment with holographic gold foil trimmed packaging? I knew you could. :)

This could be the title to test the limits of the format and good taste.

I'm going to be laughing to myself thinking about Da Hip Hop Bitch! all day now. I'm close to being certified as legally insane so I can do that. :crazy:

Mike Hutman

Supporting Actor
Man, this is funny. I have seen this movie.:b It's at my Friends movie store. I made him rent it.

All I can say is that it SUCKS!!!

We couldn't watch the whole thing. We turned it off after about 45 minutes into the movie. It is like one long Rap video.

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
LOL, despite seeing only 45 minutes of it(I'm guessing it's a 3 hour epic) please tell me that Em and Ice share numerous scenes together! :D

Mike Hutman

Supporting Actor
Eminem is in it for about 4 minutes. He does not want to leave his office because he's afraid the Hip Hop Witch is going to get him.

Reginald Trent

Screenwriter
Vanilla Ice in no compares to Eminem in rapping skillz. Eminem would wrap him up like a mummy make him sound like a dummy make him look so bad it wouldn't be funny. ;)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Reginald, Eminem has no rapping skills, there's no rhythmn or rhyme ot what he does, he just talks through his songs. I'll take him on any day of the week. And I'll rap in Japanese. None of this stupid rap battle stuff. I'm talking about pure ability to spit out the words in a musical way

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Jasen, rapping is not talking, rapping has rhythmn and form

I will take him on, I'll take YOU on, same rules any day of the week.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Yes! You GO Jeff! LOL! And this is why I visit this site every day! Great stuff to be had each and every time!

Anthony_H

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Anthony
I was wondering when somebody would put in a negative vote for Eminem. This fool is some sort of media hypnotist. Jeff.. I believe the term you may be looking for is FLOW. The boy has none. Something that I have maintained since day 1. He was a curiosity in the hip-hop community at first because of the novelty of his being Caucasian...then just blew up when white folk heard about him. Occasional intriguing lyrics admittedly but no flow... sorry folks. He sounds like the sterotypical nerdy white boy when he raps. But sorry...weren't we talking about DVDs?

Max Knight

Supporting Actor
Gotta disagree with Jeff and Anthony here. Eminem has flow, it's just not of the usual cadance or style. It's very choppy, very odd. It's good, it's different than a lot of stuff out there.

And to bring things back to DVD, here is a plug for Fear of a Black Hat, the finest hip-hop documentary ;) ever, finally coming to DVD this summer!

Randy A Salas

Screenwriter
The upcoming DVD is another Artisan crapfest. It's full-frame (like Blair Witch Project, the OAR of the film) but all of the extras from the previous DVD--director's commentary, extra scenes, interviews, trailers--have been removed. This is according to the packaging. I have no plan of opening this bomb.

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
all of the extras from the previous DVD--director's commentary, extra scenes, interviews, trailers--have been removed.
Oh...damn...I was looking forward to the director's commentary. :p)

"Artisan crapfest"? So they have a Crap On Crap Series? I'd like to see the packaging on that one! A silver foil mound with holographic flies swarming around it. HaHAA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks