What's new

Curving PJ image (Sanya Z-2000) (1 Viewer)

Maurice Verploegen

Stunt Coordinator
I hope one or some of you might be able to help me with this issue I am having.

I have a Sanyo Z-2000 projector hooked up in my bedroom. I am projecting the image on a 110" fixed screen on the wall. Here is my problem. The bottom end of the picture has a huge curve upwards. And the right side of the picture curves all the way in. It is like the picture is not perfectly straight for some reason.

I read somewhere that if your PJ is mounted to high about the screen it might do this. So I installed a long bracket down from the ceiling. Hoping that this would fix the issue. But it only looked to get worst. Very frustrated! Any ideas would be very helpful. I don't think (hope) it is the PJ itself. I have not read anywhere about this problem. Even doing research on-line....nothing. So you guys here are my last resort. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you so much in advance for your help.

GeorgeAB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
G. Alan Brown
It sounds like you haven't mounted it correctly in relationship to the screen. Double check the owner's manual for installation requirements. It sounds like your last resort may actually be paying a professional to diagnose the problem on-site.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks