What's new

Curb Your Enthusiasm: The Complete First Season" Defects? (1 Viewer)

Mike Brogan

Second Unit
Just got this from Amazon.com yesterday and about 8 minutes in, on the first episode, "The Pants Tent", the picture started to freeze and then skipped ahead a couple minutes. It did the same thing a few minutes later. I checked the disc and it was clean, also checked on another DVD player with the same results.

Are there any known defects on this DVD? Before I start the return process with Amazon I'd like to find out so I don't end up exchanging one bad disc for another.

Thanks

Jough

Stunt Coordinator
No problems with mine either. Sounds like you should return it for another, which is a drag because Amazon is pretty slow to handle returns.

Best thing to do is call them - then you can have them send you the new one while the old one is on its way back to them (they'll charge you again and then credit your account when they receive the return).

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg

I've had the opposite experience - the few times I've had to return defective DVDs, if I contacted them before the end of business hours (even by email), the new DVD was shipped either 2 day FedEx or overnighted within 24-48 hours.

Mike Brogan

Second Unit
I've contacted Amazon and they've already sent the replacement DVD via 2 day shipping so I'm pretty happy with their service.

Thanks for the replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks