What's new

Curb Your Enthusiasm Season Six (1 Viewer)

Jeff_CusBlues

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeff
I also liked his doctor friend treating their date like an office visit. Seeing Larry take off his pants and sit on the edge of her bed waiting for her was hilarious.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Anyone else happen to notice that the actress who played Dr. Flomm was also the recurring character Sue Ellen Mischke on Seinfeld? She was the heiress to the O' Henry candy bar fortune who wore her bra as a top. I thought she looked very familiar when I was watching the episode last night.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
That would be a good tie-in with Seinfeld and Larry. Her name is Brenda Strong, and she's the narrator Mary Alice Young on "Desperate Housewives" too.

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
It wasn't only the scale. The folded white sheet/blanket running down the center of the bed represents the sanitary white roll paper sheet used to cover examination tables.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
In a season filled with mostly home runs and triples, I thought tonight's was more of a double. I sort of like Larry without Cheryl (Cheryl's character has never really done much for me).

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
As good as this season has been I would gladly welcome a couple more seasons of the show. I thought last night's episode was probably the weakest episode of the season, but it still had some great moments and it's easy to forgive a less than stellar offering after all the classics we've been given this year.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
What a crazy ass ending. The montage of Larry and the Blacks at the end was priceless especially them at the movies and when Loretta started with Suzie. And I loved Richard Lewis saying Ben Laden sounded like a dry cleaner in New York.

For an old bald guy, Larry did pretty well with the ladies in this episode. His date and Loretta are both pretty hot. :)

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit
OK -- I'll say it... BEST. SEASON FINALE. EVER.

:)

Ok - that might be just a little bit of hyperbole, but seriously -- I was rolling at that ending. It was just perfect.

"Happy Holidays from Larry and the Blacks"

Too perfect. And I think this was easily the best season of Curb since S2. In fact, it stands with S1 and S2 has nearly perfect, IMO.

:D

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I wasn't feeling it for most of the episode (the setup took a little long), but the last 4-5 minutes were so off-the-wall goofy and funny.

ChadMcCallum

Second Unit
The seasons over already? It seems like I've only seen 6 or 7 episodes but I know I didn't miss any. Time flies when you're having fun.

This was a great episode. I loved retard Larry and Loretta and Suzie's fight was fantastic. Its about time someone put that "Beloved aUNT" in her place. Shocking ending too. I wonder if its all a dream or if The Blacks will be forgotten next season or if they're there to stay. Curb without Leon just wouldn't be the same.

Why was Cheryl Hines written out of the show? Was that just the direction Larry wanted to take the series in following his real life divorce or was there something else happening behind the scenes?

Was anyone else expecting a gerbil to crawl out of Larry's pants leg when he was giving the toast or dancing with Loretta?

Brent M

Senior HTF Member

Absolutely. This season may have been my favorite of the entire series. Just brilliant. :emoji_thumbsup:

I'm just sad the season is already over. Those 10 episodes flew by in no time. :frowning:

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
There you have it.

This is the reason I consider Curb Your Enthusiasm to be the best comedy on TV. Season 6 was, without a doubt, TV at its best.

My favorite Drama Series continues to be Boston Legal (although it's also a lot funnier than most of the "comedies" on TV as well).

Denny Crane!

;)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
What I found so funny about the end was that it made you realize how wrong Cheryl is for Larry and Loretta is actually perfect for him.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

this ep was the funniest tv show i ever saw.
as it was happening my wife and i continued to notice all the dr stuff.

from larry needing to call the secretary to get a date to the house with a reception area to the bed and the scale in the bedroom.

i nearly was hyperventilating from it all.

the ep with Larry talking to himself because of the cell phone guy may be the second funniest thing i have seen on a tv show.

it was just perfect, and brilliant. so well written.

i am soooo glad he is coming back for more.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks