1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

CSI season finale speculations

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Chris_Morris, May 9, 2003.

1. Chris_Morris

Chris_Morris Well-Known Member

Ok, who gets killed? Apparently a team member gets killed in a bank heist and the rest of the team has to track down the killers. So, make your predictions now.

Chris

2. todd s

todd s Well-Known Member

I didn't hear about anyone big leaving the show. So I am assuming it is that snotty crime tech who transferred from LA.

3. Chris_Morris

Chris_Morris Well-Known Member

Quite possible, the other I was thinking was Eric Szmada(sp?) since they have really been playing up his wanting to go in the field.

Chris

4. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

This is all pretty lame (unless real life personnel events dictates it - like did y'all notice that Jorja Fox was showing her pregnant belly on last night's episode). Plus, CSI is the #1 show on TV (by 4-5 million viewers each week over the #2 show and below), do they really need to resort to killing off their characters and pumping it on the previews for even more ratings?

5. Hanson

Hanson Well-Known Member

Hanson
    My friend has been contending all season that the producers have been adding recurring characters to kill them off at some point.

I think Wallace Langham is the most likely.

6. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Just don't kill off Brass, he's curmudgeonly funny.

7. Ryan_C

Ryan_C Well-Known Member

Does anyone know what the hell was up with Grissom and Sara last night? I seem to remember getting a vibe that she had something for him in the past eps, but their talk at the end just came of of left field, to me anyway.

8. Jesse Blacklow

Jesse Blacklow Well-Known Member

9. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

If Jorja Fox is not preggers, then she's gaining a lot of weight for a vegetarian all of a sudden.

10. Tim Markley

Tim Markley Well-Known Member

11. Ryan_C

Ryan_C Well-Known Member

12. Jesse Blacklow

Jesse Blacklow Well-Known Member

Patrick: I've been reading a couple of sites, and unless Jorja is really sneaky, she hasn't even contemplated having a family yet. Personally, I think she needed to gain a little weight, she looked model-thin, which in my opinion is Not a Good Thing. I seriously think it's just a posture thing. I'm quite thin (not on purpose though [​IMG] ) and when I sit the right way, I can give myself a little belly. I'll just chalk it up to unflattering clothes and bad posture for now.

EDIT: Apparently this rumor pops up at the end of every season.

13. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Sara, after being close to death, is experiencing that rush of "carpe diem" with her more aggressiveness in police work, and in her personal life. Grissom's reaction to her advances was pretty amusing.

14. Lee L

Lee L Well-Known Member

I would be so surprised if she weren't preganant. I saw the belly and she was obviously shot to make it less visible. The had her walking down the hall holding the clipboard in front of her, she was wearing an open jacket the whole episode inside the building. There were quite a few other instances where she was blocked out by other characters so she wasn't that visible.