What's new

CSI: Miami season 7 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
CSI: Miami starts its 7th season tonight on CBS in its familiar 10 p.m. EDT timeslot. Lots of suspects from last season's cliffhanger ending.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Watching the episode. I finally found out where the extra Trek:TNG bridge set pieces went.....The crime lab. Never seen so many 3-d displays and touch panels. Is any of this stuff legit??

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
Nah, 24th century Starfleet technology was NEVER as advanced as what's found in the Miami-Dade Crime Lab. :D

Mark_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark

Also, the software they use is just amazing. Even when accessing Federal Government data bases, we have all this wonderful animation (i.e. the passport lookup). All the female CSI's look like fashion models that wear designer clothes to work. This year they have added a new ME that fits right into the mold. She goes out on a call to examine the burnt body dressed like she's going to one of South Beach's hotspots. They also all drive Hummers. My wife and I were wondering in the chase scene between the Hummer and the Escalade, which one would run out of gas first. Being one of the most popular shows in the world I wonder if the folks overseas think our police departments are actually like this.

P.S The computer on CSI: New York is almost as bad. Multiple big screens covering the whole wall. Why would ANYONE need computors like that?

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Anybody still watching this? I defend and enjoy the stupitity of it, but last night's was pure garbage.

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
I had to miss it but recorded it.

Garbage?

That..........................(sunglasses, hands on hips, you know the drill).......That sounds great.

Mark_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
Yes, Horatio is even starting to talk more haltingly. DId you also notice the clothes changes between murders by the new ME? They were supposed to be the same day. They even commented 2 members of the same family dead. Maybe she got messy during the first autopsy.

As an aside to what we talked about last week and the technology and stuff. Didn't see a lot tonight on CSI: Miami, but did anybody notice on CSI: New York they got a holodeck now?

todd s

Senior HTF Member

Well CSI is a Paramount production. So maybe they are reusing sets. Seriously, its interesting how CSI (Vegas) doesn't use these gimmicky tech items like Miami or NY.

And with regards to last nights episode. It's always good to see Gail O'Grady. She is hot. ;)

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
NY is run by Anthony Zuiker, who created the franchise. Considering Vegas never got that far with the tech it's a little odd, but the original show would never get away with that stuff with Petersen and Co. keeping things in check.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks