What's new

Directors CRITERION wishlist for 2004 (1 Viewer)

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Most RKO titles are owned by Warner & up til now they don't license out their product (on DVD that is).

I'd also love to see the Lewton films (esp Cat People) show up on DVD. I have no complaints about Warner's handling of their catalog films other than the slow output a few years ago. I'm hoping it'll show up in their '04 Halloween line-up.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Awesome covers Scott :emoji_thumbsup:

Ran
A Clockwork Orange
The Road Warrior
City Of Lost Children
The Wild Bunch
Last Emperor
The Thin Red Line
Mulholland Drive
The Good The Bad & The Ugly

Simon_Lepine

Supporting Actor
Most of my wishes will be coming through, like more Bresson and more Melville, since Rialto owns most of these.

I like Jim's original list a lot especially Sword of Doom, this one I would love.It's a possibility since Criterion released this on laserdic.

Other movies I would love would be early Marcel Carne, like Quai des Brumes and Le Jour se Leve and early Louis Malle, like Ascenseur pour l'echafaud or Zazie dans le metro .

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Looking at those RT pics made me want to try.
I downloaded Photoshop and after about a hour of learning it on my own, I made my own pisspoor cover using the 3d model.

My first attempt ever.I know its screwed up but once I saved it I couldnt alter it. Those guys are right its pretty fun.

http://www.geocities.com/tarim69/wil...criterion.html

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
I don't think the cover of Salo was "risque", do you?

The film probably was (I have never seen it and is now OOP) but not the cover.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
i did a couple criterion covers for bottle rocket and the way of the gun. i uploaded them to one of the defunct criterion dvd fan sites, and now i cant find them on my hard drive either :thumbsdown: they must still be out there. not like they were any good to begin with :)

CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks