What's new

Cripes! Yahoo Baseball Leagues (1 Viewer)

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
Anthony,
I thought I sent you one before but I definitely sent you one a little while ago. I'll hold a spot for you.

There are 8 or 9 teams available still, so if anyone else wants in, email me [email protected]
I have a few e-mail invites out to people I haven't heard back from, but its a first come first serve, so e-mail me right away to reserve a spot.

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
hey mark..its sunday, 12:45pm and still no email.

Can you Instant message it to me? BMoore09 is my screenname. Im usually online even if im not there. And if im not, please try to email me again at [email protected] . I have no spam blockers, so I dont know why im not gettin your emails.

thanks again

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
There are five teams left for the league. The draft isn't until March 10th 10p EST but we'd like to get the league filled asap. If you are interested, please let me know right away.

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
Evan,
I have e-mailed, PM'd, used the league to invite him and instant messenged Anthony. The next step will be me flying down to Florida to personally hand deliver all the league info. I don't want to have to leave the comfy wet cold weather of New England to fly to sunny beautiful Florida, but I will! Anything to benefit the league!

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Anthony, I never received a response email, it's sunday night.. emailed and PM'd.. ?

Peter Loan

Second Unit
Uggh, I joined up but I absolutely HATE head to head scoring. How bout' a vote to go straight rot scoring? :)

JamieD

Supporting Actor
I'd like to join up, as said earlier, but have no clue how to do so, in terms of passwords and stuff. . Any help?

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Has anyone gotten you the info yet JamieD?

Still 4 spots left for anyone willing to stay active all season.

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
Ross,
I've sent you an invite w/league info,password etc. I'll hold a spot for you because I know you were interested from the get go. I thought I sent you an e-mail a few days ago, did you get it? My e-mail has not been very reliable lately, thats why I've been using the Yahoo e-mail.

Jamie,
I'll send you invite as well. After Ross, there are three teams available so get in as soon as possible.

For anyone else interested, [email protected]

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor

Phil,
I sent the league info to Jamie. Since he made it clear he wanted in at the beginning of the thread, I will hold a slot for him like I did for Ross and Anthony. That being said, There are two more slots open. If anyone is remotely interested, time is running out. If the league chat forum is any indication of how the season will be, it should be very active. I'm looking forward to kicking all your asses!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks