What's new

Creepy Commercial (1 Viewer)

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
Another creepy commercial is the Juicy Fruit one in which a kid is performing CPR on a dummy in a high school phys ed class and the dummy comes alive and steals the Juicy Fruit gum from his mouth. The look on the dummy's face is really freaky looking.

Chucky P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Charles Paulsen
That ad reminds me of some of the freaky images from Heavenly Creatures or those robots from Heartbeeps.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
The commercial would work if they'd used the King sans that CREEPY AS HELL PLASTIC HEAD. ANd the narrator should sound... A little less like a potential rapist.

HienN

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Hien
I just watched Super Size Me last night. If there is anything scarier than the king, it's that Double Croissandwich. As the announcer said, it's egg and meat and cheese, and meat and cheese. He should have said it's half a heart attack :)

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
This commercial cracks me up. It is just so weird. If I am fast forwarding through commercials on my TiVo and I see it, I will actually stop and watch it.

Oh, and the sandwich is actually pretty good.

-Keith

David_N

Stunt Coordinator
But that's not even the scariest version. What about when the king grabs the guys knee and the guy holds the kings hand at the end. EEEEkkkk :eek:

Here's a link:http://slate.msn.com/id/2107697
Don't know why it skips but you get the idea.

Oh yea and that Grudge commercial is definatly very creepy too.

Blu

Screenwriter

Think I'd rather see this than the BK commercial.....Linky linky anyone???

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
....or how about this creepy ghost car one:

CREEPY

Note: Listen to what it says very closely.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Anyone watching Jay Leno tonight? There was a sketch with Jay driving down the street, and he screeches to a halt when the King is in the middle of the road offering him a buger. He freaks and plows into the King, driving with him on the hood for a ways and then he finally gets thrown off as some fries land in the car seat. Pretty funny I thought.

I still think the King would be right at home in a slasher flick, perhaps one where he kills vegetarians because they won't eat his burgers.

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
Oh man, I was reading a recent PEOPLE magazine this weekend and there was a full page ad for Burger King's Star Wars Episode III promotion. It had the side profiles of Darth Vader and The King staring each other down on either side of the page. I couldn't stop laughing! Which one is more evil? I don't know!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
these King commercials are ariot.
i cant believe it's been a year for them already.

the football ones crack me up.
my favorite was the darth vader stare down.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I think that the BK king is evil incarnate and agreed, these commercials would probably be very appealng to mass murderers who were told by the king to kill at random, imagine that commercial...

Announcer,
"After a long night of slashings, stabbings, dismembermant and general destruction of human lives, stop into BK for a tasty BK breakfast and start your day off right, afterall, you'll need that extra energy to dispose of the bodies."

Bob_C

Agent
:laugh:

Dude, that was good! I think the commercials are hysterical. There just silly 30 second clips that remind us to lighten up and laugh at the absurd. I'm all for more laughter!

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
LOL, John, I totally thought of this thread that you had started when I first saw these new BK King commercials during NFL games in the last few weeks.

But I don't think I had seen this current thread before, with this gem from Ricardo about a year ago:

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Second commercial...

Announcer,
"Now that you've disposed of that nasty incriminating evidence, stop into BK for a great tasting lunch, afterall, you'll need to stay sharp to outwit the authorities and keep the city living in fear. So what are you waiting for, you homicidal bastard, stop in today."

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
With Halloween fast approaching, I'm surprised I haven't seen a Burger King mask yet. But if I find one, I'm gonna wear it one stormy night and stare into John's bedroom window. :laugh:

The mask will be in the dark (silhouette) and you'll see it when the lightning crashes.

Talk about FREAKY! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks