What's new

Cowboys and Aliens available for preorder on Amazon (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

We will post the full press release, when available, in a separate thread

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Cinescott said:
Will likely be reference quality.........................Pass.
Can someone add the little smilie that is scratching his head

dmiller68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David Miller
It better be an extended cut... I'm assuming they left the real movie on the cutting floor. :)

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Saw it at the theater. Think once was enough. May rent it at some point to see if it's better on a second viewing, but I'm not really expecting that to be the case.

stephen la

Stunt Coordinator
Olivia Wilde is reason enough for me to buy this. just saw it this weekend, I know i'm late. while not the best movie ever, it held my attention and kept me interested. Westerns usually bore me so that's saying a lot.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
I love Western's and I love Alien invasion films, pre-ordered!

dmiller68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David Miller
stephen la said:
Olivia Wilde is reason enough for me to buy this. just saw it this weekend, I know its late. while not the best movie ever, it held my attention and kept me interested. Westerns usually bore me so that's saying a lot.
:) The main reason I went to the movie! An extended version of the fire scene would make this a must buy. ;)

Marko Berg

Supporting Actor
Will purchase this one once it finds its way to my local brick-and-mortar retailer's discount bin. I'm assuming it won't take very long; perhaps two weeks. :)

Dan_Shane

Second Unit
Real Name
Dan Shane
Originally Posted by Robert Crawford

I liked the film more than others so I'll be purchasing this BRD.

Agreed. I'm not sure why this movie draws so much negativity. I pretty much agreed with Roger Ebert that the characters were actually given somehting to do, and I believe this was Harrison Ford's best role in a very long time. The monsters didn't receive as much creativity or character from the writers as the cowboys, but they were threatening enough. I don't know what viewers were hoping for in the movie -- maybe they were not hoping for such a premise in the first place, and thus the lack of attendance.

I'll be picking this one up if I can get if for under $20. That's my ceiling price for any Blu unless the film is really something special.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks