What's new

Cowboy Bebop 4-CD soundtrack on E-bay..legit? (1 Viewer)

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I can't comment on that particular CD set as I'm not a fan of the show, but the seller's other CDs are bootlegs. Basically, they're too cheap :)

There's a really good Link Removed.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
The box looks right. The CDs, tho, don't. In my set, they are each a different color. Also, I paid almost $100 for the set from AMOTokyo.

I'd probably avoid this one, unless you know where this set is from...

Jason

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
My advice is to avoid this set. It just does not look authentic. I don't think that all 4 discs come in a Digipack.

If the other CDs the guy sells are bootlegs, then the chances are very high that the Bebop set is also a bootleg.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Who printed your set, Jason?

The seller linked to in the first post is definitely selling a bunch of bootleg game soundtracks, and has sold bootleg DVDs in the past (eg the Studio Ghibli set).

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I'm not claiming he's legit. I'm just saying the packaging in the picture looks like the packaging that I have, which is the proper Japanese release that I ordered from AMOTokyo...

Jason

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Sorry, Jason, I wasn't meaning to imply that at all - it was curiousity, because I saw some sellers of an identical looking boxset that listed a manufacturer.

Strangely none of the list a product code, which even most bootleg game soundtracks have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks