What's new

Costco has $16.99 Fox 2-disc SE DVDs (some are OOP and all with $5 off DD DVD) (1 Viewer)

Howie A

Second Unit
Well do you get a rebate coupon with your purchase?
How does it work? I got Fight Club and I am not sure
how I will get my $5 off. I called Costco a few times and the only thing they thought of was I should bring in the BOX and Receipt when I go there to buy Daredevil....

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
Did you San Diego guys find them at the Morena store? Cuz I could not find any there. I have most of them, but I was thinking of getting RHPS.

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Howie, the packaging on these titles states that Costco will mail a $5 coupon out during the week of July 21. I'm guessing they'll send it to the address you provide when you mail in or submit online your 'rebate' request.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
No, simply purchasing the DVD last month triggers a postcard/coupon to be sent to your home address that's in Costco's membership information database.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I'm glad I noticed this thread once again, as it's solved two recent mysteries in my life:

1. I recently purchased Big Trouble in Little China and couldn't for the life of me remember where I bought it.

2. I received the Daredevil coupon in the mail yesterday and couldn't figure out why.

Is it possible to have a Senior Moment (or two) at 31? :b

Skyler

Stunt Coordinator
Man, I was looking for these sets for the last 2 weeks at my Costcos in San Antonio, as well as Houston. They are ALL GONE. The lady said they were sent back. DAMN.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks