What's new

Coppola's "You're A Big Boy Now" - WHEN??? (1 Viewer)

Sebastian_A

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know if this title has been announced yet? It is one of my favorites and definitely one of Coppola's best - and his first! :)

Thanks for any input,

S

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
Warner owns the rights but since they have such a huge vault of films, regretably I don't have much hope of seeing this or another great early Coppola film The Rain People anytime soon (YABBN was released on Laser however).

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Actually not FFC's first. It was preceeded by several low budget offerings, inclusive of Dementia 13 and others.

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
if you have a multi region player (r2), hmv has Dementia 13 in a boxset of Roger Corman Classics

;)

Charles Ellis

Senior HTF Member
Ahh....this movie is a wonderful gem waiting to be discovered by many. With a great cast (Peter Kastner, Elizabeth Hartman, Rip Torn, Geraldine Page, Karen Black, Julie Harris, Dolph Sweet, Tony Bill) and a score by the Lovin' Spoonful (buy the soundtrack on CD!), this is one of my favorite cult comedies from the 60s, along with "Lord Love A Duck" and "The Loved One". If anyone from Warners is reading this, go into your vaults and release this film now- I mean, it was directed by Francis Ford Coppola , for heaven's sake!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks