What's new

Copland (1 Viewer)

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
Just watched this film and the DVD left me wanting more. The transfer was very medicore IMO. Also the extras, the trailer has a crap load of footage in it that didn't make it into the film. Any chance of this film becoming a Vista Series disc or anything like that?

Steve Simm

Stunt Coordinator
I would like to see a version of this film with many of the scenes from the trailer added to the movie. It did seem like a lot was missing. I enjoyed the film and thought the transfer was pretty decent- but it has been a couple of years since I've seen it so maybe the picture is worse than I remember.

Brad_W

Screenwriter
First, Sly was "adorable" in this movie with his chubby cheeks and what-not. I kept wanting to call him, B.J. (as in Brandon Joseph... not "the other bj"). I loved the movie and I too want more. However, I have yet to buy the dvd. Maybe I'll wait longer in case of a SE.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Don't know if it will become a Vista edition, but I do know the MSRP has been lowered to fifteen bucks. Maybe this is a way of dumping inventory of the bare-bones disc in antcipationof a better release, as was true with TOMBSTONE.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Does this DVD have a commentary track? There is one on the laserdisc and I seem to remember picking up the laser because it something different from the DVD.

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
The LaserDisc had a commentary and Deleted scenes on it. As for the DVD, just a trailer. This one deserves the SE treatment I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks