What's new

Comprehensive List: Films Not on DVD: 1970-1971 (1 Viewer)

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
1970: 4 Clowns, A Bullet For Pretty Boy (MGM), A Quiet Place to Kill , Act of the Heart (U), Adam at 4 AM (Par, Olive), Adventures of Gerard (MGM), Beast in the Cellar (MGM), Blind Mans Bluff , Blood Rose (WB), Borsalino (Par, Olive, Crit), Bora Bora , Boy of Two Worlds, Brotherly Love (WB), CC And Compnay (MGM), Captain Milkshake, Cauliflower Cupids, Cockeyed Cowboys of Calico County (U), Confession (Par), Cover Me Babe (Fox), Cowards, Deep End (Par, Olive, Criterion), Diary of a Mad Housewife (U), Diary of a Schizophrenic Girl (WB), Dreamer (MGM), Dreams of Glass (U), Entertaining Mr. Sloane, Events, Explosion (MGM), Figures in a Landscape (Par), Flesh Feast, Futz, The Games (Fox),Give Her the Moon (U), Go Between (Col), Goin Down the Road, Guess What We Learned in School Today? (MGM), Hard Woman, Hello Goodbye (Fox), Homer (Par), How Do I Love Thee? (MGM), I Love My Wife (U), Ice, In Search of Gregory (U), Janie, Jealousy-Italian Style (WB), Jenny (MGM), Jonathan, Kama Sutra (MGM), Kashmiri Run, Kemek, Lady in a Car With Glasses and a Gun (Col), Last Day of War (WB), Lat Escape (MGM), Lawyer(Par, Olive), Let it Be (MGM), Little Fauss and Big Halsey (Par, Olive), Lola (MGM), Lupo(MGM), Machismo, Man Who Had Power Over Women (LG), Man From ORGY, Macho Callahan (MGM), McMasters, Moonshine War (WB), Move (Fox), My Lover My Son (WB), Number One of the Secret Service (MGM), Norwood (Par, Olive), One Brief Summer, One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich (Col), Paddy (WB), People Next Door (LG, Scorpion), Perfect Friday, Pound(MGM), Puzzle of a Downfall Child (U), Revolutionary (MGM), riverrun(Col), Road to Salina (LG, Scorpion), Sicillian Clan (Fox), Skullduggery (U), Something For Everyone (Par), Song of Norway (MGM), Spring of Port Wine (WB), Stop (WB), Story of a Woman (U), Tel Me That You Love Me Junie Moon (Par, Olive, Crit), Threesome. Three in the Cellar (MGM), 3 Way Split, Tiger By theTail (MGM), Underground (MGM) Waterloo (Par, oLIVE), Way We Live Now, When Women Had Tails, Wild in the Country, Without a Stitch, Ying and the Yang of Mr. Go, Yog(MGM), You Cant Have Em All (Col)

1971: 'Doc' (MGM), 'Tis Pity She's a Whore, 1,000 Convicts and a Woman (MGM), A Gunfight (Par, Olive), All the Right Noises (Fox),Anonymous Venetian (WB), B.S. I Love You (Fox), Been Down So Long It Looks Up For Me (Par, Olive), Believe in Me (U),Beyond Love and Evil (WB), Blood and Lace (MGM) ,Blood on Satans Claw (MGM), Born to Win (MGM),Bridge in a Jungle (MGM), Bunny Ohare (MGM),Bushbaby (MGM) , Butterfly Affair (MGM),Celebration at Big Sur (Fox) Christian Licorice Store (Par), Cometogether (WB), Cult, Deserter (Par, Olive), The Devils (WB), Fearmaker,Fillmore (Fox) Fools Parade (Columbia), Fortune and Mens Eyes (WB), Freelance (MGM), Frenchie King, Friends (Par, Olive), Gazebo (WB),Happy Birthday Wanda June (Col) Hard Ride (MGM), Hero (LG), Head On, Homo Eroticus (U), Inn of the Frightened People, Journey to Murder (Fox), Jud, Jump (MGM), Kidnapped (MGM), Kill Kill kill (LG, Scorpion), King Lear(WB), Lady Liberty (MGM), Lst Movie (U), Last Rebel (Col), Late Liz, Lake of Dracula, Long Ago Tomorrow, Love is a Four Letter Word (WB), Made For Each Other (Fox), Making It (Fox), Manipulator, Medicine Ball Caravan (WB), Melody (LG, Scorpion), Mrs. Pollifax, Spy (MGM), My Old Mans Place, Red Sky in Morning (U), Romance of a Horse Thief (WB), Saturday Morning (Col), Seven Minutes (Fox), South of /hell Mountain (MGM), Sporting Club (LG, Scorpion), TR Baskin (Par, Olive), Taking Off (U), 300 Year Weekend (MGM), Together (MGM), The Touch (MGM), Toklat,Unman, Wittering and Zigo (Par,Olive ) Without Apparent Motive (Fox), Welcome to the Club (Col), What the Peeper Saw, When Eight Bells Toll, Who Killed Mary Whats Er Name? (MGM), Willard(Shout), Youve Got To Walk The Walk.....

Aunt Peg

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
William Edwards
The 1970 list is missing The Magic Garden of Stanley Sweetheart (MGM).

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
Louis Letizia said:
1970: 4 Clowns, A Bullet For Pretty Boy (MGM), A Quiet Place to Kill , Act of the Heart (U), Adam at 4 AM (Par, Olive), Adventures of Gerard (MGM), Beast in the Cellar (MGM), Blind Mans Bluff , Blood Rose (WB), Borsalino (Par, Olive, Crit), Bora Bora , Boy of Two Worlds, Brotherly Love (WB), CC And Compnay (MGM), Captain Milkshake, Cauliflower Cupids, Cockeyed Cowboys of Calico County (U), Confession (Par), Cover Me Babe (Fox), Cowards, Deep End (Par, Olive, Criterion), Diary of a Mad Housewife (U), Diary of a Schizophrenic Girl (WB), Dreamer (MGM), Dreams of Glass (U), Entertaining Mr. Sloane, Events, Explosion (MGM), Figures in a Landscape (Par), Flesh Feast, Futz, The Games (Fox),Give Her the Moon (U), Go Between (Col), Goin Down the Road, Guess What We Learned in School Today? (MGM), Hard Woman, Hello Goodbye (Fox), Homer (Par), How Do I Love Thee? (MGM), I Love My Wife (U), Ice, In Search of Gregory (U), Janie, Jealousy-Italian Style (WB), Jenny (MGM), Jonathan, Kama Sutra (MGM), Kashmiri Run, Kemek, Lady in a Car With Glasses and a Gun (Col), Last Day of War (WB), Lat Escape (MGM), Lawyer(Par, Olive), Let it Be (MGM), Little Fauss and Big Halsey (Par, Olive), Lola (MGM), Lupo(MGM), Machismo, Man Who Had Power Over Women (LG), Man From ORGY, Macho Callahan (MGM), Magic Garden of Stanley Sweetheart(WB),McMasters, Moonshine War (WB), Move (Fox), My Lover My Son (WB), Number One of the Secret Service (MGM), Norwood (Par, Olive), One Brief Summer, One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich (Col), Paddy (WB), People Next Door (LG, Scorpion), Perfect Friday, Pound(MGM), Puzzle of a Downfall Child (U), Revolutionary (MGM), riverrun(Col), Road to Salina (LG, Scorpion), Sicillian Clan (Fox), Skullduggery (U), Something For Everyone (Par), Song of Norway (MGM), Spring of Port Wine (WB), Stop (WB), Story of a Woman (U), Tel Me That You Love Me Junie Moon (Par, Olive, Crit), Threesome. Three in the Cellar (MGM), 3 Way Split, Tiger By theTail (MGM), Underground (MGM) Waterloo (Par, oLIVE), Way We Live Now, When Women Had Tails, Wild in the Country, Without a Stitch, Ying and the Yang of Mr. Go, Yog(MGM), You Cant Have Em All (Col)

1971: 'Doc' (MGM), 'Tis Pity She's a Whore, 1,000 Convicts and a Woman (MGM), A Gunfight (Par, Olive), All the Right Noises (Fox),Anonymous Venetian (WB), B.S. I Love You (Fox), Been Down So Long It Looks Up For Me (Par, Olive), Believe in Me (U),Beyond Love and Evil (WB), Blood and Lace (MGM) ,Blood on Satans Claw (MGM), Born to Win (MGM),Bridge in a Jungle (MGM), Bunny Ohare (MGM),Bushbaby (MGM) , Butterfly Affair (MGM),Celebration at Big Sur (Fox) Christian Licorice Store (Par), Cometogether (WB), Cult, Deserter (Par, Olive), The Devils (WB), Fearmaker,Fillmore (Fox) Fools Parade (Columbia), Fortune and Mens Eyes (WB), Freelance (MGM), Frenchie King, Friends (Par, Olive), Gazebo (WB),Happy Birthday Wanda June (Col) Hard Ride (MGM), Hero (LG), Head On, Homo Eroticus (U), Inn of the Frightened People, Journey to Murder (Fox), Jud, Jump (MGM), Kidnapped (MGM), Kill Kill kill (LG, Scorpion), King Lear(WB), Lady Liberty (MGM), Lst Movie (U), Last Rebel (Col), Late Liz, Lake of Dracula, Long Ago Tomorrow, Love is a Four Letter Word (WB), Made For Each Other (Fox), Making It (Fox), Manipulator, Medicine Ball Caravan (WB), Melody (LG, Scorpion), Mrs. Pollifax, Spy (MGM), My Old Mans Place, Red Sky in Morning (U), Romance of a Horse Thief (WB), Saturday Morning (Col), Seven Minutes (Fox), South of /hell Mountain (MGM), Sporting Club (LG, Scorpion), TR Baskin (Par, Olive), Taking Off (U), 300 Year Weekend (MGM), Together (MGM), The Touch (MGM), Toklat,Unman, Wittering and Zigo (Par,Olive ) Without Apparent Motive (Fox), Welcome to the Club (Col), What the Peeper Saw, When Eight Bells Toll, Who Killed Mary Whats Er Name? (MGM), Willard(Shout), Youve Got To Walk The Walk.....

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
I had thought that GARDEN was 1969, but realize now you were correct. I have added it to the above list (there was no edit option). Thanks. Im sure there are other omissions that others will help notice to fill in gaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks