What's new

Comprehensive List: Films Never on DCD: 1984-1985 (1 Viewer)

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
1984: A Breed Apart(MGM), A Test of Love (U),American Snitch (MGM) Army Brats (WB), Bad Manners, The Bayb Boy (MGM), The Bear, Bedroom Eyes, Blastfighter, Bloodbath at the House of Death, The Buddy System (Fox), Cal (WB), California Cowboys, Camel Boy, Census Taker, Chatanooga Choo Choo, City Limits, Codename:Wildgeese, Comfort and Joy (U), Courage, The Dark Side of Love, Deathmask, Devils Gift, Diary For My Children (MGM), Dream One (Col), Electric Dreams (WB), Emmanuelle IV, Executioner Part 2, Fatal Games, Final Executioner (MGM), Finders Keepers (Par), Gallavants, Gimme an F (Fox), Go For the Gold, The Goodbye People (LG), Grace Quigley (MGM), Heartbreakers (MGM), Heavenly Bodies (WB), Hell Riders (MGM), Hollywood Hot Tubs, Home Free All (MGM), High Country, Hijack to Hell, The House of God (MGM), Hyperspace, In N Out, Innocent Prey, The Jar, The Jigsaw Man (MGM), Kaos (MGM), Kidco (Fox), L'Addition, La Annes des Medusses, The Last Game, The Last Winter (Col), Lily in Love, Love Streams (MGM),Misunderstood (WB), Model Behavior, Mugsys Girls, The Naked Face (MGM), New York Nights, Next of Kin, Nickel Mountain (WB), Octavia, Oddballs, One Night Stand, Ordeal By Innocence (MGM), Over the Brooklyn Bridge (MGM), Over the Summer, Phar Lap (Fox) The Prey, Preppies, Rare Breed, Repentance (MGM),River Rat (Par, Olive), Rosebud Beach Motel, Sam's Son, Savage Hunger, Scandalous (MGM), Scream For Help(WB), Sea Serpent, Second Time Lucky, Secret Places (Fox), Silent Madness, Silver City (MGM), Skyline, Splitz, Starship, Success is the Best Revenge, Surf II, Talk to Me, Undercover, Vamping (MGM), Where is Parsifal? (LG), The Wild duck (MGM), The Wild Life (U), Windy City (Par), Young Lust (Par), Young Visitors

1985:After Darkness, Alpine Fire, Annihilators, Bad Medicine (Fox), Berlin Affair (MGM), Bliss, Blood Red (MGM), Blood Tracks, Blue Heaven, Bombs Away, Boy Who Had Everything, Breaking All the Rules, Burke and Wills (MGM),Cease Fire, Certain Fury, Codename:Emerald (MGM), The Comic. Compromising Positions (Par, Olive),Deadly Twins, Delivery Boys, Dirt Bike Kid, Doin Time (WB), Door to Door, Eleni (Par), Fever Pitch (WB), The Gig,Godzilla 1985, Hard Choices, Heated Vengeance, Hot Chili (MGM), Hot Resort (MGM), I Live With Me Dad, Interface (MGM), James Joyces Women(U), Joshua Then and Now(Fox), Key Exchange (Fox), La Cage Aux Folles: The Wedding (Col), , Letter to Breshnev, Lies. Little Treasure (Col0, Loose Connections (MGM), Macaroni (Par), Manchurian Avenger, Martins Day (MGM),Marbella, Movers and Shakers (WB), Mr. Love (WB), My Anerican Cousin, My Man Adam (Col0, Naked Vengeance, Odd Birds, Orions Belt (MGM), Out of Control, Paradise Motel, Peanut Butter Solution, Peril (Col), Pizza Connection (MGM), Psycho Girls (MGM), pULSEBEAT, Rebel, Restless Natives (MGM), Satin Slipper (MGM), Sex Oclock News, Shadey, Shaker Run, She'll Be Wearing Pink Pajamas, Space Rage, Stand Alone, Steaming, Sunset Strip, Supergrass (MGM), Sylvia (MGM), Too Scared to Scream (MGM), Torchlight, UFOria(U), Victims, War and Love (MGM), What Comes Around, What Waits Below, When father Wasd Away on Business (MGM), Wheels of Fire, Wild Geese II (MGM), Zoo Gang

Aunt Peg

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
William Edwards
Latino was released by Cinema Libre Studio on June 2011. Though the transfer leaves a lot to be desired and the film deserves better.

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
Surprised Love Streams is still in limbo; I think all of Cassavetes is otherwise available.

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
I remember seeing this in Richard Browns Movies 101 class (or whatever it was called that year)-a class I still frequent today, and he had Cassavettes as his guest. /I enjoyed his interview but wasnt so impressed by the movie (I was 21 at the time and had only seen Gloria at that point). Ive since watched it again on vhs and after becoming a huge fan of Cassavettes when I discovered A Woman Under the Influence, I truly appreciate Love Streams more. It would seem a perfect fit for Criterion as they do many MGM films (still waiting for a Criterion Cutters Way), so this being the 30th Anni...we hopefully will.

Harking back to my first course with the great Professor Richard Brown, I also remember seeing Cal and Erendira that Summer as well as...gulp...Slapstick of Another Kind. Nobodys perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks