What's new

Community - Season 2 Thread (1 Viewer)

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
I agree that making fun of Glee is probably not a good idea now that Glee is just about done. Isn't is plummeting in popularity/ratings? It's just not going to be memorable enough to bother joking about any more. Timeless jokes are FAR better.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
It's established that Britta has two brothers, but has a sister been ruled out? Devin Kelley of The Chicago Code looks hella like Jacobs. Someone needs to put a bug in Harmon's ear about her. Pictures online don't particularly make my case, but she looks close on the show.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
I just watched a couple preview clips on Hulu -- one of which revealed what this year's prize is. If the campus was driven to insanity over Priority Registration, I can only imagine what will happen when

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]$100 grand[/COLOR]

...is on the line. Anyone else think that City College may be behind it all, in an effort to destabilize Greendale? Only three hours to go. Can't wait.

EricW

Senior HTF Member
i'm going to save this week's episode so i can watch it next week, since it's a 2-parter

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
I caught it too...you are not alone :)

Brilliant episode!

Originally Posted by TravisR

^ Not to oversell it but you've got a heck of an episode to look forward to.

If anyone caught the Star Wars reference right near the end of the episode, you're a nerd... like me.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil Middlemiss

I caught it too...you are not alone :)

Brilliant episode!
Making a follow up to a great gimmicky episode like "Modern Warfare" is exactly the kind of thing that always turns out disappointing. And yet they nailed it. Goddamn. Who knew a show about a study group would be the best thing on TV?

They topped last year, IMO. Fat Neil, Vicki, Anthony Michael Hall -- perfect. Need to watch this one many times. Pierce conning The Black Rider with a heart attack while the group warns him was incredible.

And "The Warriors" prom next week looks even better.

The only thing sweeter than Abed dressed as Clint Eastwood was Troy dressed as Cleavon Little.

Originally Posted by Greg_S_H

Brie is f***ing hot. That is all.

If this episode didn't secure absolute devotion from the Brie fanboys, nothing will. I know I told my wife I kept it so I could watch the whole hour together next week, but mostly I just can't bear to delete so much concentrated eye-candy from the DVR.

Also, Jeff and Annie have a "milady" and "milord" greeting that Annie tersely rejected this time around.

I'll eat my hat if the Talking Ice Cream Cone™ isn't revealed to be Professor Slater.

I mean, seriously, think about it.

spshultz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Ratzen
To be honest I had my doubts about another paintball episode. But once the intro started rolling all my doubts went out the window. What a phenomenal episode.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
The Tumblr fans are going nuts with fan-theories that The Black Rider is actually Sawyer, who is caught in a time loop from Lost, and is somehow Jeff's dad, because of the "con-man" connection.

I have a buddy who jokingly theorized that that's Sawyer during his time on the mainland, picking up some extra cash for his Coldplay date with Kate that night.

Come to think, there's no real reason the Black Rider couldn't actually be Sawyer (despite Lost existing as a TV show in the Community-verse). He did escape the island in 2006 or so, right? Plenty of time to get into paintball, Coldplay, and take a couple of online college courses. No time-loop necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks