What's new

Community - Season 2 Thread (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Code:
 ♬ The noon day train will bring Frank Miller If I'm a man I must be brave And I must face that deadly killer Or lie a coward, a craven coward Or lie a coward in my grave ♬

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Community has been renewed for a third season.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/03/17/the-office-parks-recreation-community-renewed-by-nbc/86148

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Pudi and Brie hosted the Attack of the Show:

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/51835/twitter-wall-rap-with-danny-pudi-alison-brie/

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
She made me think about buying one of those shirts, but I realized I'd look ridiculous in it.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
NBC just announced a third season for Community! POP POP!

Oh god, yes. Seriously, I've been dreading the show being cancelled for MONTHS now -- a huge weight has just been lifted. So, so, so glad. I will have to send NBC a gift basket, or something. I loved every second of last night's episode.

Honestly, my biggest laugh was when Chang popped out of the air vent, "Jurassic Park"-style. I literally howled.

All the scenes between Britta, Troy, and Abed were fucking awesome, topped off with a killer "Catfish" joke/spoiler. And nice surprise to see Dollhouse's Enver Gjokaj turn up. Odd, though, that Parks and 30 Rock also both referenced genocide this week. (It's one of those NBC theme-nights. Like Green Week.)

"Yeah, I'm TOTALLY Britta-ney Spears! Hit me with your genie's boooottle...rub it all ooooover meeee..."

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
I ALWAYS feel better after watching this show. It simply never disappoints.

"Cool, cool, cool cool cool"

"Its back at the diner...it probably just needs some detailing"

"ooh, no-no juice. Ah that's good no-no juice"

Joe_H

Screenwriter
Actually this was the most disappointed I've been in a Community episode. Even the Troy's 21st episode, which I didn't find funny, was at least interesting to watch. This one was kind of boring. The Pulp Fiction outfits were good, but it felt like the episode was mostly voiceover, with only one or two funny lines (mostly centering around Troy's obsession with the briefcase).

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
^ That's basically how I felt too. In all fairness, I think I was probably expecting too much since I knew they were doing a Pulp Fiction-themed episode.

That "no-no juice" line was pretty good though. Plus, the Troy eye bulge during the end credits is always funny.

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
This one simmered nicely to me...and the tip of the hat to The Game sealed it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks