What's new

Color suggestions for dedicated HT walls. What colors did others use? (1 Viewer)

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Whatever you choose keep it dark and preferably use flat paint to keep reflectivity down. Challenge with flat paint is that it doesn't wear very well so keep this in mind if high traffic. There are some manufacturers now with a higher durability flat paint that you may want to consider.

Roger_C

Stunt Coordinator

Hey David Milne, I'm really liking the looks of yours. Do you know what color that is?

Dave Milne

Supporting Actor
Thanks Roger.

I'll have to take a look at the color when I get home. I still have a can with the label on. All I can remember is it was from Behr.

Frank Zimkas

Supporting Actor
I painted mine Dueberry Red (Kawl-Howell paint), and I have no freakin' idea if I spelled it properly.;)

It's a dark brick-red color that doesn't photogragh very well. I had to brighten up just about every pic for my site.

Dave Milne

Supporting Actor
Roger,
I guess the color wasn't a standard Behr color. It may have been a standard color in Glidden or some other brand and I had it mixed in Behr. Anyway, the label on the top of can from Home Depot says:

Behr Premium Plus Interior Flat Wall
Pastel Base 1500
Gallon

Colorant OZ 48 96

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks