What's new

COACH Season 2???? (1 Viewer)

slovack

Auditioning
Real Name
bill
It appears that Universal is going to bury the COACH Series along with their other series that remain unfinished such as Kojak, Quincy, McCloud, etc. Does anybody know if COACH season 1 sold so poorly that Universal decided to axe plans for season 2? They included a bonus season 2 episode on the season 1 set.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
Never say never when it comes to Universal. I thought they abandoned Airwolf but after a LONG wait season 2 was finally released and Season 3 is due in May.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I was REALLY hoping that this sitcom would take off as it is one of my all time favorites. You can never be too sure what the big execs are thinking, but I'd bet that if we do see anymore, it will probably only be Season 2, or 3 at the most. Which is why I have recorded my own collection of this hilarious series..

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I was REALLY hoping that this sitcom would take off as it is one of my all time favorites. You can never be too sure what the big execs are thinking, but I'd bet that if we do see anymore, it will probably only be Season 2, or 3 at the most. Which is why I have recorded my own collection of this hilarious series..

Dan*T

Supporting Actor

marcSo

Stunt Coordinator
Yes this is great news tvshowsondvd.com is reporting we will get coach season 2 on may 15.I thought it was dead in the water.I can't wait for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks