1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

COACH Season 2????

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by slovack, Feb 22, 2007.

1. slovack

slovack New Member

It appears that Universal is going to bury the COACH Series along with their other series that remain unfinished such as Kojak, Quincy, McCloud, etc. Does anybody know if COACH season 1 sold so poorly that Universal decided to axe plans for season 2? They included a bonus season 2 episode on the season 1 set.

2. RogerH

RogerH Well-Known Member

Never say never when it comes to Universal. I thought they abandoned Airwolf but after a LONG wait season 2 was finally released and Season 3 is due in May.

3. Dan*T

Dan*T Well-Known Member

I was REALLY hoping that this sitcom would take off as it is one of my all time favorites. You can never be too sure what the big execs are thinking, but I'd bet that if we do see anymore, it will probably only be Season 2, or 3 at the most. Which is why I have recorded my own collection of this hilarious series..

4. Dan*T

Dan*T Well-Known Member

I was REALLY hoping that this sitcom would take off as it is one of my all time favorites. You can never be too sure what the big execs are thinking, but I'd bet that if we do see anymore, it will probably only be Season 2, or 3 at the most. Which is why I have recorded my own collection of this hilarious series..

5. Dan*T

Dan*T Well-Known Member

6. marcSo

marcSo Well-Known Member

Yes this is great news tvshowsondvd.com is reporting we will get coach season 2 on may 15.I thought it was dead in the water.I can't wait for this.

7. Dan*T

Dan*T Well-Known Member

ALL I CAN SAY IS
    YIPPEEEEE!!!!

8. mannix

mannix Well-Known Member

it's about time season two is coming