What's new

Classic Spidery may be coming (1 Viewer)

jeff durborow

Auditioning
FROM DVDANSWERS.COM
Starring: N/A (Animation)
Released: 29th June 2004
SRP: $19.99

Further Details
Buena Vista have also sent us over the first details on Spider-Man: The '67 Classic Collection which brings together all fifty-two fully restored classic Spider-Man episodes from the original 1967 TV series. It’s non-stop action and excitement as Spidey takes on his biggest foes including Dr. Octopus, The Green Goblin, Mysterio, The Rhino, The Kingpin, Dr. Magneto and many more! It will be available to own from the 29th June this year and should set you back somewhere in the region of $19.99. I'm afraid that we don't have the artwork yet but we'll bring you that shortly. You will also be able to pickup Spider-Man Vs Doc Ock from the same day for around $19.99. Stay tuned for more information on both.

I originally thought there were 77 classic episodes, but they must come later in the 70's. i a still very excited about this. anyone else got any news???
jd

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
$20!!

I'm guessing this is the price for a Spider-man vs. Doc Ock cartoon that was also announced.

I'm all over this classic set, I'm guessing that they could save disc space by nit including opening and end titles on all episodes. I don't think the credits and stuff ever changed, even the bumpers withen the episodes always apreaded to be the same. If my memory is right, than I would have no problem with a disc that starts with the opening credits, than shows as many stories as would fit, with the interstitials scattered throughout with seamless branching.

I can't wait for this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks