What's new

Clash of the Titans 2 (1 Viewer)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron

Very cool. Glad they got most of the original cast to return.

Out promoting "The Town", producer Basil Iwanyk confirms that most of the actors from the first "Clash of the Titans" are coming back for the sequel reports Coming Soon.

"Sam [Worthington] is back, Gemma Arterton, Ralph [Fiennes] and Liam [Neeson] are back, but we have a whole new group of people. I think we learned a lot from the tone of the first one, whether or not it got too serious or got too jokey, and it's a really cool group of guys and three new big roles that I think will be movie stars, and we have high expectations for it" says Iwanyk.

He also confirms that shooting kicks off February 1st in the UK with Jonathan Liebesman ("Battle: Los Angeles," "Darkness Falls") directing.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I found the first enjoyable, but wanted more action. You're about 30 minutes into the film before the first big sequence with the scorpions. I was also disappointed that the climax with the Kracken was so rushed and short. Extremely cool creature and FX, but it's practically a "blink and you'll miss it" scene.

rainerben78

Auditioning
Real Name
Rainer Benz
Well, i think the first one wasn´t that bad. I´ve got a pal from The Canary Islands, where the movie is being shot, and he will apear as an extra in the movie.

C.U.

Teneriffa Urlaub

rainerben78

Auditioning
Real Name
Rainer Benz
Well, i think the first one wasn´t that bad. I´ve got a pal from The Canary Islands, where the movie is being shot, and he will apear as an extra in the movie.

C.U.

Teneriffa Urlaub

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks