What's new

Chuck - Season Four (1 Viewer)

ChadMcCallum

Second Unit
I agree. While I liked the ending to last nights episode I kind of wish it had been the finale. Chuck and Sarah are married, free of the CIA, happy and set for life, Casey is reunited with his wife and daughter and can work on becoming a family again and living for more than just war and Morgan has found the love of his love and is also happy. It would have been the perfect way to end the series had they cut the last five minutes and added a scene at the wedding reception prior to the final Buy More scene where Jeffster performs their last song.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I liked the ending quite a lot (and made up for nearly a season of sub-par episodes). There were structural problems. A lot of stuff was thrown in quickly and without setup. But the emotions were Chuck Season 1. In many ways, I wish this was the series finale. It was, if not plot perfect, pitch perfect.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
I enjoyed the season finale, and look forward to the wrap-up.

It appeared that the "ending" was likely an alternative, shot in case the show was renewed, hence the harsh editing. I suspect they had a "that's all, folks, thanks fans!" type ending should renewal have went the other way.

MikeEn

Stunt Coordinator
With the overt reference (in a flashback) to James Bond, I was getting a little apprehensive that their ride in the limo would be spoiled by an Irma Bunt moment.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
He can be alive as long as it doesn't interfere with his Men of a Certain Age work. :) With only 13 episodes, and the fact he wouldn't be in too many scenes, he could probably handle it.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
He doesn't know any more than we do, but here's an interview with a small bit about Scott Drakula hoping to return on Chuck:

http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/scott-bakula-men-certain-age-chuck/

Zack Gibbs

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by Greg_S_H

He doesn't know any more than we do, but here's an interview with a small bit about Scott Drakula hoping to return on Chuck:

http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/scott-bakula-men-certain-age-chuck/

He vants Chuck's blood!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks