What's new

Christamss came early 4 me (1 Viewer)

Ian Woods

Auditioning
Real Name
Ian Woods
Hi all Just joined HTF and thought I'd test the waters with my first post. I decided to upgrade my 9 year old Yamaha amp,Sony PS3 Blueray player and Acoustic Energy Evo 3 Floor standers. What did I get ........ Onkyo TX-NR709 amp. Onkyo BD-SP809 BlueRay player. Acoustic energy NeoV2 Sub and lastly A Huuuuge pair of Swans Diva 6.2F's I have been lusting after the Diva's for 5 years now and finally have them and man do they rock. I use Sonos a lot with my ipad as a controller as I have a extensive itunes library. I am still in the process of setting all this up so am enjoying all the little tweaks ( wish I knew what the hell I'm doing :P ) If anyone has any idea about notch settings on a sub woofer your advice will be appreciated. Cheers Ian

mattobie

Auditioning
Real Name
matt
Looks like you need to upgrade the TV now! Looks so tiny compared to the speakers! lol :D

Nebiroth

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard Gregory
Well you can just drug her and then convince her that the old TV was a bad dream. Then play her a movie or TV series she like son the new one! It'll probably mean you have to sit through something awful but nothing is perfect :D

Roshisan1

Auditioning
Real Name
Josh
I'm sure if you endured The Bridges of Madison County, Letter's to Juliet, or Terms of Endearment, you could make it work... But the downside is that she might make you watch even more of those "emotionally fulfilling" movies with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks