What's new

Chocolate : Should Men Not Eat It? (1 Viewer)

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Not that anyone has ever said that but it seems to be implied. I can destroy a large Caramello Bar in seconds flat. My father in law devours chocolate and my Dad could too.

Any guys here like chocolate?

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
I like chocolate also. Preferably dark chocolate. My favorite was the chocolate I had while visiting Japan. Their's is not quite as sweet and has more of a coco flavor.

Nathan_F

Second Unit
Real Name
Nathan
Darker the better. Trader Joes has these giant bars (pound plus they call them) with almonds in them.. YUM!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'm a milk chocolate guy myself. Let's make Hershey, PA the nation's capitol.

But the underlying theme of this thread escapes me, too.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Quote:Originally Posted by Mike Frezon /forum/thread/290558/chocolate-should-men-not-eat-it#post_3586726

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I guess.

Although I am always being told that the bandwidth is just about all used up and the internet is is going to have to go away for awhile.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Dark is great, I get Lindt 70% cocoa. 80% is a little to bitter, any lower and way to sweet. And forget the flavored ones, just plain old chocolate.

Not a major chocaholic, I just have a few pieces once in a while. Standard bar lasts about a week for me.

bemombu

Auditioning
Real Name
Shem Omaña
i love chocolates...the issue whether the men should eat chocolates or not is not an issue...of course, everyone could eat chocolates as long they want...

bemombu

Auditioning
Real Name
Shem Omaña
i love chocolates...the issue whether the men should eat chocolates or not is not an issue...of course, everyone could eat chocolates as long they want...

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by bemombu

Originally Posted by bemombu

Although eat too many and you start seeing double.

Although eat too many and you start seeing double.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Chocolate a cure for cancer? "Dark chocolate, as well as other forms of cocoa, contains "flavonoids" (aka bioflavonoids), substances that act as anti-oxidants in the human body. Like many other anti-oxidants, they prevent cell damage that can lead to organ damage and even cancer" [gasps] Thats all I needed to know [grabs coat, slams door, dog barks, engine starts, wheels screech]

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
She looks delicious!

Unfortunately, my liver doesn't like chocolate all that much anymore. The most I can handle is the chocolate coating on soft vanilla ice cream cones. The place I buy them from uses dark Belgian chocolate with 57% cocoa content.

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
I hate (love) the Godiva store. Dark chocolate is my favorite. I even prefer the "Dark" versions of some of the candy bars out there.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Originally Posted by Scott Strang

Any guys here like chocolate?

I love it, but only the really dark stuff, 65% or higher. None of that milk chocolate crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks